Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

goldan
#61

She might like cLaY?
Reply
#62

I like little letters. You all missed the point
Reply
#63

Sassy Wrote:Please what?

Why do we always have to do that?:confused:
Reply
#64

goldan Wrote:I like little letters. You all missed the point


I was just curious about why the preference
Reply
#65

leucetios Wrote:I was just curious about why the preference
I don't know. I guess because when I registered it the first time, I used a lowercase "g".
Reply
#66

There is really nothing funny about this.
Reply
#67

prothought Wrote:There is really nothing funny about this.
There sure is.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#68

Sassy Wrote:There sure is.
Bot homour is lost on us.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by goldan
02-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Last Post by Sassy
03-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-17-2007, 10:30 PM
goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
Goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-19-2007, 03:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)