Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

goldan
#1

Nice to see you hangin' out here.

Having fun?Smile
Reply
#2

Yeah. I'm still kinda waiting for it though.
Reply
#3

Fuck the haters!Smile
Reply
#4

I hear the arcade is fun
Reply
#5

goldan Wrote:I hear the arcade is fun


The tourneys are fun.
Reply
#6

goldan Wrote:Yeah. I'm still kinda waiting for it though.

Waiting for what? I waited for Godot once.. .bastard stood me up.
Reply
#7

hi goldan, my name is 8.

how are you today?
Reply
#8

8 is an absolute doll.

Be nice to him.
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Waiting for what? I waited for Godot once.. .bastard stood me up.
the fun


Anhil8tor Wrote:hi goldan, my name is 8.

how are you today?
I read that. I've got a headache and would really love to smoke a cigarette and be able to feel it, you?
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:8 is an absolute doll.

Be nice to him.
Why would I need to be told that? :lol2:
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:8 is an absolute doll.

Be nice to him.


*ahem*
Reply
#12

goldan Wrote:the fun

I'd go ahead and not hold your breath while waiting for that one.
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:Waiting for what?

I'm here
Reply
#14

what? Wrote:I'm here


Let the fun begin....?
Reply
#15

Ahem.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:Let the fun begin....?

I bet most times lucy says this bent over and looking back between his knees
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:I bet most times lucy says this bent over and looking back between his knees

I don't play Football.
Reply
#18

leucetios Wrote:I don't play Football.
Oh you don't, do you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

Sassy Wrote:Oh you don't, do you?

No. >< I don't.
Reply
#20

leu's more of a tater ball kinda guy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by goldan
02-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Last Post by Sassy
03-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-17-2007, 10:30 PM
goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
Goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-19-2007, 03:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)