01-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Nice to see you hangin' out here.
Having fun?
Having fun?
goldan Wrote:I hear the arcade is fun
goldan Wrote:Yeah. I'm still kinda waiting for it though.
leucetios Wrote:Waiting for what? I waited for Godot once.. .bastard stood me up.the fun
Anhil8tor Wrote:hi goldan, my name is 8.I read that. I've got a headache and would really love to smoke a cigarette and be able to feel it, you?
how are you today?
Blondie Wrote:8 is an absolute doll.Why would I need to be told that? :lol2:
Be nice to him.
Blondie Wrote:8 is an absolute doll.
Be nice to him.
goldan Wrote:the fun
leucetios Wrote:Waiting for what?
what? Wrote:I'm here
leucetios Wrote:Let the fun begin....?
what? Wrote:I bet most times lucy says this bent over and looking back between his knees
leucetios Wrote:I don't play Football.Oh you don't, do you?
Sassy Wrote:Oh you don't, do you?