Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This is Funny. Oh, and Parcels is Leaving
#1

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Everyone's been pretty much speculating that he would quit after this year all season (Parcells). I would imagine that if he is, they'll announce it pretty quick.

BIRD33 Wrote:If Parcells is leaving he better do it quick since its going to be hard to find a good replacement with all the coaching vacancies this year.I think he'll be back and next year TO will blow up and Parcells will then quit.

:lool:
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool:


What does "I think" mean?Peter King thought the same thing with all his sources.I guess you were wrong about him quitting soon after the season, huh?Was I right that if he was going to quit he should have done it two weeks ago because they're now left with the scraps as far as who they can get to take over?

At least I'm not a cowboy fan.Enjoy your team getting its ass handed to them every year by Philly.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Bird33 and Flumper are like an old married couple.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:Bird33 and Flumper are like an old married couple.


This coming from the guy who filed away my disparaging comments about his man crush Rex Grossman.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Think the cowboys could get sexy rexy and Rivera?
Reply
#6

Bill gave it his best shot
Reply
#7

Romo's a fraud.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:What does "I think" mean?Peter King thought the same thing with all his sources.I guess you were wrong about him quitting soon after the season, huh?Was I right that if he was going to quit he should have done it two weeks ago because they're now left with the scraps as far as who they can get to take over?

At least I'm not a cowboy fan.Enjoy your team getting its ass handed to them every year by Philly.

For you, "I think" means "I have no idea what I'm talking about". Peter King? Dude, you need to pay more attention to Flumper.

Now, as far as nothing but scraps being left? Once again, you know shit.

I would imagine that the new coach will come down to one of:

Ron Rivera, Jim Caldwell, or Bob Stoops.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:For you, "I think" means "I have no idea what I'm talking about". Peter King? Dude, you need to pay more attention to Flumper.

Now, as far as nothing but scraps being left? Once again, you know shit.

I would imagine that the new coach will come down to one of:

Ron Rivera, Jim Caldwell, or Bob Stoops.

Rivera's overrated, Caldwell had one good year at Wake and Stoops is the next Nick Saban for the NFL.I thought you guys were America's team?You go from Parcells to that crap.The future looks bright.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I hear stoops, les miles, and wade phillips are early favorites.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I hear stoops, les miles, and wade phillips are early favorites.

Actually Wade Phillips and Norv Turner are the early favorites.

Fuck them both. I want to see a fresh guy's approach.
Reply
#12

Wade Phillips and Norv Turner!!!Bring back Norv!!!!I like how the NFC east is setting up the next decade for the Eagles.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Wade Phillips and Norv Turner!!!Bring back Norv!!!!I like how the NFC east is setting up the next decade for the Eagles.

The only thing that has kept Norv Turner alive in the pros is the fact that Troy Aikman liked him and still does. Without Troy, no one would have ever known his name.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The only thing that has kept Norv Turner alive in the pros is the fact that Troy Aikman liked him and still does. Without Troy, no one would have ever known his name.

I know.The funniest games were against Gus Ferotte and the Skins when Norv was coaching.Ferotte getting a concussion celebrating a TD was classic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Leave Norv where he is at!
Reply
#16

[Image: TOJones.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by dodsno
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Pickle
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)