Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

God damn it
#1

Our spam filter is broken here. I am getting bombarded. I forgot how effective this thing was when it is working properly. 172 in 2 hours.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Any good ones?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Lots of phishing around 5th 3rd bank.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

If you get any from that dude in Nigeria that needs to hide $500 million, give me his email addy. Fucker hasn't been writing me back since I sent him that check to set up our temp account.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If you get any from that dude in Nigeria that needs to hide $500 million, give me his email addy. Fucker hasn't been writing me back since I sent him that check to set up our temp account.
I think I do.Will Fucker ever been writing him or her back since he or she sent him that check to set up our temp account?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Vaggrra , Cialliis , Leviittra , Proppeccia
All the most plain meds gettable 24/7.
Goooods for men and women under the top-grade prices and with great discounts
The unexcelled prices and hurrying delivery - here that you receive having made gain in our shop.
Vaggrra , Cialliis , Leviittra , Proppeccia
Chek 2bulk.org

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

I am glad I listened.
Top quality Replica watches..

Only Luxury trademarks....
Signature Green Sticker
w/ Serial Number on Watch Back!!!
http://YTIyYWJhNGViYWU5NGFkZGIwOWE1Nzcw....ttirme.com

There's no battery in these replicas
just like the real ones since
they charge themselves as you move...

CRISTMAS SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!!
You get 15% off - when you buy 2 or more watches.
Overnight Fast Shipping

http://YTIyYWJhNGViYWU5NGFkZGIwOWE1Nzcw....ttirme.com



Thank you for listening.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

My work spam filter kept taking out emails from prospective customers so I had to change it so it delivered the email that it considered suspect with a spam tag on it so I could review it.I'm getting at least 50 bullshit ones a day.They say that 9 out of 10 of all emails sent are spam.Goverment needs to make it illegal.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I am glad this guy told me about this

My cock is 5x harder,
3x last longer,
multiple desire and pleasure,
Thanks to super "Vigramax"!

Wow...check this out to believe it!

http://mybyb.net

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

I should answer this guy and tell him I am not taking a pay cut.

What would you be doing right now if you had made $5k a month for the past 6 months?

Better yet … what would you be doing 6 months from now?

Now’s your chance to w-o-r-k- from h-o-m-e in your spare time and make enough money to pay the bills and even save for retirement

http://more-rate.com/ardyh?e=8ShYbU9QL.8...195288&l=0

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

Oddly this came with an e-mail touting AFML stocks...

But being physically aged - and the death by a thousand cuts that takes place along the way - is a burden that no-one should be forced to bear. People do invest in trying to mitigate the negatives of old age in those areas where they believe it is possible to do so. The world is full of dumb ideas - many more of them than good ideas.
We did it for cancer. If the risk of failure does not increase as time passes, then there is no aging. This is all the more reason to accelerate the search for ways and means to fix these problems before they kill us!
I want to opt out of this system. Why is a night in a hospital so expensive?
Please read our disclaimer and advertising policy.
The path to growth is there, it just has to be executed on - this is also no big secret.
The only paths we have now are such things as the Methuselah Mouse and SENS.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

shit's supposed to pick up 300% in 2007. The fact that they can forcast this is probably not a problem.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#13

This one also came with AFML stock...


The elderly are also less likely to notice they have pneumonia until it's too late. Please read our disclaimer and advertising policy. wird auch per Videokonferenz zugeschaltet sein.
Too many lives, too much suffering is at stake to fail. Read his Blues profile. Progress is dependent on many variables, and there are too many "ifs" to make any kind of confident estimates of one's chances of "escaping" age-related death at this point.
"I think it is significant. Die Veranstaltung beginnt um 9 Uhr und beinhaltet Programmpunkte rund um Borlands Entwicklungstools.
I just pointed out that the Raelians offer a lot of sex to those who join them.
The old are quite simply better at whatever they have set their mind to; time and effort can buy any form of mastery.
As always, if you see anything untoward or outright broken as a result of recent changes, please do let me know.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

More from AFML

This has to do with integer division when the two operands are roughly of the same magnitude. Unfortunately, neither jar worked on my friends' computers that had Macs.
While, WYSIWIG GUI builders like Matisse speed user interface construction, desktop developers also need a rapid tool for binding swing components to data models. Satan demands animal or human blood to 'appease his wrath', but the blood of animals and sinners can never take away our guilt before God. The romance attracted the disapproval of Microsoft however, and barely lasted weeks.
'And on the third day He arose from the dead to prove He told the truth, that He is God, and all my sin has been judged. Diaper recyclers seek provincial supportHome:: Web Directory:: environment News:: Free RSS news:: Free Newsletter:: Tell a FriendClientfinder. For instance 1 com. I'll try to post an outline here soon to whet your appetite.
This was back before the Web existed and before most people had even heard of the Internet.
Every sinner who believes that Christ is Almighty God in the Flesh, died for them personally, and rose again, will be made righteous through heart faith in that once and for all Sacrifice. During my senior year, GeoCities bought an application I wrote and moved me out to California, so I dropped out of school and never looked back. Whenever a "bound" property changes, a PropertyChangeEvent is fired to all registered PropertyChangeListeners.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

SanDog Wrote:More from AFML

This has to do with integer division when the two operands are roughly of the same magnitude. Unfortunately, neither jar worked on my friends' computers that had Macs.
While, WYSIWIG GUI builders like Matisse speed user interface construction, desktop developers also need a rapid tool for binding swing components to data models. Satan demands animal or human blood to 'appease his wrath', but the blood of animals and sinners can never take away our guilt before God. The romance attracted the disapproval of Microsoft however, and barely lasted weeks.
'And on the third day He arose from the dead to prove He told the truth, that He is God, and all my sin has been judged. Diaper recyclers seek provincial supportHome:: Web Directory:: environment News:: Free RSS news:: Free Newsletter:: Tell a FriendClientfinder. For instance 1 com. I'll try to post an outline here soon to whet your appetite.
This was back before the Web existed and before most people had even heard of the Internet.
Every sinner who believes that Christ is Almighty God in the Flesh, died for them personally, and rose again, will be made righteous through heart faith in that once and for all Sacrifice. During my senior year, GeoCities bought an application I wrote and moved me out to California, so I dropped out of school and never looked back. Whenever a "bound" property changes, a PropertyChangeEvent is fired to all registered PropertyChangeListeners.
You want more?Oh. What happened to it?
Good point.Satan, Lucifer, the Devil --- all names given the spiritual manifestation of Evil in the Christian faith.
What is that? I think 'And on the third day He arose from the dead to prove He told the truth that He is a lot of things.
What's your sign?
Your purpose is instance 1 com.Do you think your plan will succeed?What does "this" refer to?That is a generalization.Try saying that with more or less context.
Does that happen often?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

This guy wants me to try his goods.

Our legal counsel have discovered a mistake in the banking laws. Using what we found we were successfu1 at entirely eliminating peop1es creditcarddebt with out them having to pay one more dime. We know that our firm can do this for you also.

Please contact us-
http://www.lsixns.uni.cc


Once you have tried my goods I am sure you will never be without them. I don't understand, said Rob, with hesitatione6m5

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

Check out MISJ stocks too.

. But, Secondly, What renders an half-way-piety more Thus lives the almost Christian: not that I can say, I have transformed into his likeness; he is formed within them; they promised inheritance of the children of God.everlasting love, or, as our Lord expresses it, ‘before the he cannot fathom. Does it not often dazzle your eyes, O ye while; but he that enabled Elijah to cry out, “Come in thou expresses by saying, “He that is joined to the Lord is one But notwithstanding the gospel is so severe against apostates, Paul, meets with now-a-days in the minds of men. For one, whom he did not completely redeem and glorify: no! as and finished the work he begun; thus it was in the first, so it leave some Amalekites in the land, to keep his Israel in persecutor, to you Corinthians, who were 'unclean, drunkards,
Loraine Reed

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:Check out MISJ stocks too.

. But, Secondly, What renders an half-way-piety more Thus lives the almost Christian: not that I can say, I have transformed into his likeness; he is formed within them; they promised inheritance of the children of God.everlasting love, or, as our Lord expresses it, ‘before the he cannot fathom. Does it not often dazzle your eyes, O ye while; but he that enabled Elijah to cry out, “Come in thou expresses by saying, “He that is joined to the Lord is one But notwithstanding the gospel is so severe against apostates, Paul, meets with now-a-days in the minds of men. For one, whom he did not completely redeem and glorify: no! as and finished the work he begun; thus it was in the first, so it leave some Amalekites in the land, to keep his Israel in persecutor, to you Corinthians, who were 'unclean, drunkards,
Loraine Reed
Checking...stand by.And.
What is it to you?
I like the way you talk.
Suppose it does.And another?Do you mean your name is and finished the work he begun; thus it was in the first so it leave some Amalekites in the land to keep his Israel in persecutor to you Corinthians who were 'unclean drunkards Loraine Reed ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

MISJ is a hot tip. Apparently.

he with an inimitable strain of oratory, addresses himself still candle of the Lord shines out, and your redeemer lifts up the words of the text, “I determined not to know any thing may be filled with the love of God: and when that has once 1: First, Christ is made to them wisdom; but wherein does know nothing, experimentally, of a work of sanctification has it entered into the hearts of the most holy men living to 25th of Matthew, represents himself saying, ‘Come, ye sake, for a testimony unto them.” And very good was the imputed to them also; and it argues great ignorance of the for you have nothing but what you have received of God. By them? They need not fear: the sting of death is sin, the is in the new creation; when God says, 'Let there be light', our being his, and as a preparation for future happiness; nor,
Derek Warren

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

I'd probably buy their stuff if I could figure out what they're trying to sell me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
My Damn Dog Bit Me!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blondie
08-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)