Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

apparently foolery only retired from POSTING
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:This should cover it.

"Text messaging guys is gay"

but wait, if I text that to him, won't I...

fuck! ><
Reply
#22

Odd, I know a lot of straight men who text each other stuff. Not to send notes to message board doods, but still.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Odd, I know a lot of straight men who text each other stuff. Not to send notes to message board doods, but still.
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
If not that, what?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#24

Sassy Wrote:When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
If not that, what?

I don't wanna be a lawyer
Reply
#25

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Odd, I know a lot of straight men who text each other stuff. Not to send notes to message board doods, but still.

They are gay.

The only reason a guy should be text messaging is...

A. He's trying to get laid.(i've done it)

B. He's driven his car off a bridge and the car is slowly filling up with water.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:They are gay.

The only reason a guy should be text messaging is...

A. He's trying to get laid.

B. He's driven his car off a bridge and the car is slowly filling up with water.(i've done it)

thank God for the ol' drive-your-car-off-a-bridge exception. we might have lost you a few months back
Reply
#27

That's just silly. Guys I know text each other to meet up for beers or ask a quick question or other. I bet your old boyfriend clay would've texted you during the time you two were hot and heavy if he'd had your number.
Reply
#28

Queers.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

TF posts regularly at CF. He is mugruckthefuzzard or some shit like that.
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:This should cover it.

"Text messaging guys is gay"

What if he texted him while he was getting butt fucked by some dood in a parking lot?
Reply
#31

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What if he texted him while he was getting butt fucked by some dood in a parking lot?

Black guy or white guy?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:Black guy or white guy?
Are you still located in ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Black guy or white guy?

Damn. White guy?
Reply
#34

Nigglet Wrote:TF posts regularly at CF. He is mugruckthefuzzard or some shit like that.

No he isn't.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#35

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Pm'ing people to post for you so you don't post yourself is so last year.

And so Banana copy cat.
Reply
#36

Banana Wrote:And so Banana copy cat.
I thought I invented that at Blows?
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I thought I invented that at Blows?

Did Mandy have her baby?
Reply
#38

Banana Wrote:Did Mandy have her baby?

Beats me. I'm the worst person there is at remembering any details about people on sites. I only posted there for a month or two.

When I got to 999 posts, I quit posting and started only posting through pm's to other people on the site.
Reply
#39

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Beats me. I'm the worst person there is at remembering any details about people on sites. I only posted there for a month or two.

When I got to 999 posts, I quit posting and started only posting through pm's to other people on the site.

Or through me when you got banned. Man that loophole drove them mad. :lol2:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2008, 02:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)