Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

adventures in parenting 10/2/06
#1

so baby what? likes corn and green beans for dinner. much like our adult systems do (or don't do), corn is not really broken down in the infant digestive tract. this has been, let's say, interesting at the changing table.

tonight the squirt was watching some baby macdonald or some such video. when they showed the part about "planting the field", I leaned over and told her "we could plant your diapers and grow fucking corn stalks, pee-wee"

now when the song plays, mrs. what? says that old macdonald "had a jackass, e-i-e-i-o"

><

I thought it was funny
Reply
#2

Huh?
Reply
#3

I guess you had to be there. Good story.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

what? Wrote:so baby what? likes corn and green beans for dinner. much like our adult systems do (or don't do), corn is not really broken down in the infant digestive tract. this has been, let's say, interesting at the changing table.

tonight the squirt was watching some baby macdonald or some such video. when they showed the part about "planting the field", I leaned over and told her "we could plant your diapers and grow fucking corn stalks, pee-wee"

now when the song plays, mrs. what? says that old macdonald "had a jackass, e-i-e-i-o"

><

I thought it was funny


I found it cute,



in a pathetic way.


Cute nonetheless.

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#5

SupperMan Wrote:
what? Wrote:so baby what? likes corn and green beans for dinner. much like our adult systems do (or don't do), corn is not really broken down in the infant digestive tract. this has been, let's say, interesting at the changing table.

tonight the squirt was watching some baby macdonald or some such video. when they showed the part about "planting the field", I leaned over and told her "we could plant your diapers and grow fucking corn stalks, pee-wee"

now when the song plays, mrs. what? says that old macdonald "had a jackass, e-i-e-i-o"

><

I thought it was funny


I found it cute,



in a pathetic way.


Cute nonetheless.
How did you feel when you found ?Your replies are cute too.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

This place sucks not the story.Serioiusly I mean that.OK no I don't.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

nice
Reply
#8

reindeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Reply
#9

..
Reply
#10

..
Reply
#11

..

[Image: sig.jpg]
Reply
#12

http://InsaneTrain.justgotowned.com/
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Last Post by SporK
08-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-19-2005, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)