Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Live basketball money league draft in 30 minutes..
#1

where is bird and clay when you need them?

I have the #1 pick..

Lebron?

KG?

Kobe?

:confused:
Reply
#2

Lebron.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

PG J. Kidd
(NJ - PG)
SG M. Miller
(Mem - SG,SF)
G S. Francis
(NY - PG)
SF L. James
(Cle - SF)
PF E. Okafor
(Cha - PF,C)
F R. Jefferson
(NJ - SF)
F C. Wilcox
(Sea - PF,C)
C B. Miller
(Sac - C)
C M. Camby
(Den - C)
Util D. Williams
(Uta - PG)
Util B. Wells
(Hou - SG)
BN J. Redick
(Orl - PG,SG)
BN J. Tinsley
(Ind - PG)
BN L. Aldridge
(Por - SF,PF)
BN Ty. Thomas
(Chi - SF,PF)
Reply
#4

Teams not bad except for francis, camby and you have no real big guy but I'm no expert on ff bball so maybe that doesnt matter.

Look out for Blackman(Ironic) for the Knicks.He's been having a good preseason and Isiah got shit for picking him so he's going to try to force him to be a success by playing him major minutes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I know jack about fantasy basketball..

I took the C's because you have to start two of them. I landed francis in the 9th round so it really isn't a reach. I took the 3 rooks in 13, 14, and 15 (outta 15 rounds).

I'm really pretty happy with it.. but I won't know how good they are until the season starts.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-20-2010, 05:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)