Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Show Me the Funny
#21

RicoSuave Wrote:Wrong. That's WTF you are talking about.

All you have to do is have a valid email.


Bullshit.Either way how long till I get deleted?Don't act like that shit doesnt go on.It doesnt to you because you fall right in line for your leader.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

nicthaninja Wrote:"approved" really I didn't know that. I thought that right now we are open to anyone to come in and view.

If your not IP banned you might want to register and check it out. Some of us are funny.

Why would anyone be IP banned?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:Why would anyone be IP banned?

Who knows. I think retard is.
Reply
#24

scintillating stuff....
Reply
#25

nicthaninja Wrote:Who knows. I think retard is.


Try more than that for nothing more than being disliked by your leader.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

nicthaninja Wrote:Who knows. I think retard is.

wrong.
Reply
#27

Duckbutter Wrote:wrong.


Funny I thought CJ said here he was because he posted clays info and sent a email to his work.At least thats just what he said.Typical.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:
Duckbutter Wrote:wrong.


Funny I thought CJ said he was because he posted clays info and sent a email to his work.At least thats just what he said.Typical.
I am so glad you find this amusing, .Who are you talking about?
Tell me a story.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Bullshit.Either way how long till I get deleted?Don't act like that shit doesnt go on.It doesnt to you because you fall right in line for your leader.

Quit being a pussy and try it. Your just speculating.
Reply
#30

RicoSuave Wrote:Quit being a pussy and try it. Your just speculating.


Try what?I know all I need to know.You guys don't deserve me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Funny I thought CJ said here he was because he posted clays info and sent a email to his work.At least thats just what he said.Typical.

Do you want me to send you a link to that post?
CJ didn't do any of that. My opinion is to think his Information Tech guys have records of what he looks at work. He got fired for surfing at work.
I've worked in IT security. I've seen dozens of people get fired for that scenario Clay described.
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:Try what?I know all I need to know.You guys don't deserve me.
2th for the truth.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Try what?I know all I need to know.You guys don't deserve me.

Not that we don't deserve you. Just to prove a point.
Reply
#34

RicoSuave Wrote:Not that we don't deserve you. Just to prove a point.


Ricky, that sounds like chick logic. Please refrain.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#35

Vitamin E Wrote:
RicoSuave Wrote:Not that we don't deserve you. Just to prove a point.


Ricky, that sounds like chick logic. Please refrain.
Are you free?
Wow you are very polite.

Does "it" still refer to ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#36

RicoSuave Wrote:Do you want me to send you a link to that post?
CJ didn't do any of that. My opinion is to think his Information Tech guys have records of what he looks at work. He got fired for surfing at work.
I've worked in IT security. I've seen dozens of people get fired for that scenario Clay described.


And the outside email to clays employer came from?Dude you can't be further off base and it's your CJ colored glasses thats the problem.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:
RicoSuave Wrote:Do you want me to send you a link to that post?
CJ didn't do any of that. My opinion is to think his Information Tech guys have records of what he looks at work. He got fired for surfing at work.
I've worked in IT security. I've seen dozens of people get fired for that scenario Clay described.


And the outside email to clays employer came from?Dude you can't be further off base and it's your CJ colored glasses thats the problem.

I hear you.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#38

Sassy Wrote:I hear you.


Thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:And the outside email to clays employer came from?Dude you can't be further off base and it's your CJ colored glasses thats the problem.
Came from coworker. Take off your glasses and look at the scenario from the outside. I could personally give 2 shits about either of the 2.
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:Thanks.

that was funny.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by dodsno
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Pickle
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)