06-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Jun 16 2004, 03:35 PM:lol:
can nearly see the eye of the storm chaps
Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jun 16 2004, 09:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jun 16 2004, 09:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Jun 16 2004, 03:35 PM:lol: [/b][/quote]
can nearly see the eye of the storm chaps
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PMYou'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats.
Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PMYou'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b][/quote]
Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b] 29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
[b] Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b] 29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
[b] Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM:lol: :lol:
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your [b]cash drawer on the internet -[/b]
Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jun 16 2004, 03:45 PMExcellent work, VE!!!
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your cash drawer on the internet -
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jun 16 2004, 04:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jun 16 2004, 04:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b] 29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
[b] Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
Quote:Originally posted by leeman@Jun 16 2004, 09:53 PMLee, please save me.
WTF is going on here??? :blink: