Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Terrell Owens is a fan favorite.
#81

BIRD33 Wrote:Flumper Said:
I'll bet in basketball your strategy is to hold the ball and see if someone will foul you? And in golf, you sit in the 19th hole and fill out a score card.

Its all about the context of the conversation your puzzle mate and I were having.

What ever you say, Craftsman.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#82

what? Wrote:fuck you dude - I'm usually so shit faced I can't see the plate when I pitch :fuckYou:





(if that wasn't directed at me, I apologize :$ )

Not directed at you.I'm not wasting my sunday to get my ass kicked.Fuck the pitchers.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes.what athletic endevours do you participate in?any pro or semi pro?
I ride bulls in a small association that covers about 4 counties, I do some recreational roping, I play golf and shoot in the low 80's/high 70's, I pitch washers, and I start on the defensive line for the Dallas Cowboys.
Reply
#84

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I ride bulls in a small association that covers about 4 counties, I do some recreational roping, I play golf and shoot in the low 80's/high 70's, I pitch washers, and I start on the defensive line for the Dallas Cowboys.

Dude, my washer has got to weigh about 200 lbs. How fucking far do you pitch those things?








PS, the cowboys suck hairy cow balls.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#85

Whatever happened to that puzzle you two were working on? Do we get to see it?
Reply
#86

SanDog Wrote:Dude, my washer has got to weigh about 200 lbs. How fucking far do you pitch those things?








PS, the cowboys suck hairy cow balls.
They're the closest team to my house.

[Image: readytogo.jpg]
Reply
#87

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Whatever happened to that puzzle you two were working on? Do we get to see it?
We finished it. It was one designed by Nildo and me and SanDog were the only ones to finish it (without help from Nildo).
Reply
#88

SanDog Wrote:No non reader. This started as a math problem, and it morphed into Bird bragging about athletics. Then it was pointed out that softball with girls is not athletics. Then it morphed into Bird playing other sports.
I hate this thread.

I'm ejecting.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#89

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:We finished it. It was one designed by Nildo and me and SanDog were the only ones to finish it (without help from Nildo).

It did not help our Machismo to mention this to anyone.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#90

I'm sorry but doing a puzzle with another guy is gayer than taking walks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#91

Yeah, he shoulda said you've solved cancer or world hunger or at least something that doesn't sound so gay.
Reply
#92

Ive got a something for the puzzle twins to work on.

How many golfers have won a major before they turned 25?Ok its not much of a puzzle but it will help me win a bet and it will help strengthen you two's bond.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#93

BIRD33 Wrote:Ive got a something for the puzzle twins to work on.

How many golfers have won a major before they turned 25?Ok its not much of a puzzle but it will help me win a bet and it will help strengthen you two's bond.
We're on it.
Reply
#94

Wow, that is harder than I thought it would be. I can't find anywhere that lists the winners and their age.

I know that Nickalous had 4 or 5 depending on when he turned 25 that year. And woods had 6 by the time he was 25.
Reply
#95

And SanDog is in a meeting so, without him I can't figure it out.
Reply
#96

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Wow, that is harder than I thought it would be. I can't find anywhere that lists the winners and their age.

I know that Nickalous had 4 or 5 depending on when he turned 25 that year. And woods had 6 by the time he was 25.

I know, its a pain in the ass to figure out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#97

BIRD33 Wrote:Ive got a something for the puzzle twins to work on.

How many golfers have won a major before they turned 25?Ok its not much of a puzzle but it will help me win a bet and it will help strengthen you two's bond.

Clarification. You said "before they were 25?" So, that means they had to be 24 or less, right? Or do you count it if they were 25 the year they won?
Reply
#98

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Clarification. You said "before they were 25?" So, that means they had to be 24 or less, right? Or do you count it if they were 25 the year they won?

25 and under.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

BIRD33 Wrote:25 and under.
That's what I was thinking.
Reply

I don't know what your bet is, but I'm betting that this is going to be a pretty big number. Probably well over 30.


Edit: Maybe not if you are counting just individual guys. Like Tiger had 6, but he would only count as 1. So, although I think that the number of majors won by someone under 26 would be over 30, the number of individuals that did it will probably be maybe 10 or so. That isn't an answer, but my initial guess going into this.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2008, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)