Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't consider co-ed softball a sport. It is a recreation for sure, a lot like bowling.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
the only thing worse than playing slow pitch softball is trying to get on base with a walk.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
The old man whose only atheltic activity is surfing the net is making fun of me!
4 game winning streak since I started my walk strategy.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe after the basketball games at my Y and golfing 3 times a week I could fit those in.It's good to still be young and vibrant.
Age has nothing to do with it. You touted your softball playing as great exercise. It is not. Unless you are stretching those walks into doubles.
I commend you on your basketball. That is good. You use a cart when you play golf, as you have previously posted. So you can't count that.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm fucking great\god like at basketball and my golf game is in the 80's.I don't like to lose more than I care about my batting average.My fielding is so sick nobody has really had the balls to say anything to me.Keep punching that keyboard searching for the perfect comeback while your arteries harden.
Do have a 12 inch penis, and huge bank account too?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 246
Threads: 10
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
Whole lotta solid athletes posting in here. Hey Bird, you find it hard to run the bases? Assuming you DO hit the ball, you need a little breather when you hit 3rd?
Bitch ass fuckin' softball...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Old man picture smack rules.
See You In Toledo