Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's amazing what a person can learn.
#1

like me for example....ask me how to install anything in your home and there's a 99.9% chance I'd be able to tell you. same goes for commercial stuff.
Reply
#2

How do you migrate 8 Linux servers and 8 Sun stations in to one cluster....??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:How do you migrate 8 Linux servers and 8 Sun stations in to one cluster....??

Well the first and last thing you want to do is call this dood leeman I know....
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:Well the first and last thing you want to do is call this dood leeman I know....

Well and be prepared to call the bank and tell them to raise your credit atleast with 3 mil....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Could you install a window air conditioning unit in my bedroom? I have one for the whole house that I've never turned on cause I don't want the expense.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Could you install a window air conditioning unit in my bedroom? I have one for the whole house that I've never turned on cause I don't want the expense.

Slutty and cheap .... Huh

How does that add up ...??? Confusedcratch:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Well and be prepared to call the bank and tell them to raise your credit atleast with 3 mil....

I only work with houses, not banks.
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Could you install a window air conditioning unit in my bedroom? I have one for the whole house that I've never turned on cause I don't want the expense.

Yes. I had a 1 ton window unit that cooled my house up untill last year when we put the addition on and I installed central air.

I would be nekkid while doing it though.
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Slutty and cheap .... Huh

How does that add up ...??? Confusedcratch:

Okay I refuse to get run by Leeman. He can't smack for shit. Hey Lee, bite this: The Swedish mountaineer Christer Olsson, has stated in a press-conference that his attempt to climb over the sound-barrier has failed again.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Okay I refuse to get run by Leeman. He can't smack for shit. Hey Lee, bite this: The Swedish mountaineer Christer Olsson, has stated in a press-conference that his attempt to climb over the sound-barrier has failed again.

First I don't smack.
I state facts.

Second .. Christian Ohlsson is dead.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:First I don't smack.
I state facts.

Second .. Christian Ohlsson is dead.


See? This is why your country comes in last in nearly everything. Sending dead mountaineers out to accomplish a task like that is just plain dumb.
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:See? This is why your country comes in last in nearly everything. Sending dead mountaineers out to accomplish a task like that is just plain dumb.

Don't you have a kid to yell at???

I bet you have more success there.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:Don't you have a kid to yell at???

I bet you have more success there.....

Would it make you feel better if I kicked my dog?
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Would it make you feel better if I kicked my dog?

Not without the picture with it on the BBQ .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:Not without the picture with it on the BBQ .....

And i might add ...

With the beely cut open stuffed with garlic cloves...


But for a rat that size one clove would prolly be too big ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

[Image: melanie11.jpg]
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:[Image: melanie11.jpg]


1. Where's the BBQ?
2. Where's the split open Belly?
3. Where's the garlic?
4. Get a better pic search engine.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_...92903.html

"A 15-year-old southwest suburban boy and his friends are wondering what could have made a group of teens beat him, then take his prosthetic leg and use it as a weapon on a friend who came to his rescue."


The Comedy God's?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_...92903.html

"A 15-year-old southwest suburban boy and his friends are wondering what could have made a group of teens beat him, then take his prosthetic leg and use it as a weapon on a friend who came to his rescue."


The Comedy God's?

MT and Raiden ..... ??? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:1. Where's the BBQ?
2. Where's the split open Belly?
3. Where's the garlic?
4. Get a better pic search engine.


Here's a far better use for your computer than you typing out your silly list, Lee,

[Image: compyburned.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by who
10-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-17-2008, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)