Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

There's a full moon tonight
#21

SupperMan Wrote:Show me your tits and I'll make you a PB&J..












... I'll even cut the crusts off.


>_>
Reply
#22

SporK Wrote:Hey Raiden,

It must be a sad time when you're asking a fat pregnant ugly woman to send you pics? Build any pools lately?

-SporK

Stop obsesing, you self-important cunt.

-Granny

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#23

SupperMan Wrote:Stop obsesing, you self-important cunt.

-Granny

Fuck spelling :roll:

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#24

I was running around the back yard nekkid last night in the light of the full moon. First I soaked my sack in the hot tub.
Next I jumped in the swimming pool.
then I pissed off the side of the deck and drank a beer.
I then got back in the hot tub and got half a hummer before heading to bed.
Reply
#25

Shenanigans Wrote:I was running around the back yard nekkid last night in the light of the full moon. First I soaked my sack in the hot tub.
Next I jumped in the swimming pool.
then I pissed off the side of the deck and drank a beer.
I then got back in the hot tub and got half a hummer before heading to bed.

Well shit you had a better night than I did. Sad

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#26

Mandy Wrote:Well shit you had a better night than I did. Sad

I sorry.

Sin,
Not really.
Reply
#27

Shenanigans Wrote:I sorry.

Sin,
Not really.

:broken: But you asid if i gave you the hummer that you'd love me forever.

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#28

Mandy Wrote::broken: But you asid if i gave you the hummer that you'd love me forever.

you must have me confused with someone else.
Reply
#29

Shenanigans Wrote:you must have me confused with someone else.

Geez you people have no sense of humor. ><

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#30

Mandy Wrote:Geez you people have no sense of humor. ><

married doods who have wifes that sometimes read the board usually don't
Reply
#31

Shenanigans Wrote:married doods who have wifes that sometimes read the board usually don't

:outass:

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#32

Shenanigans Wrote:married doods who have wifes that sometimes read the board usually don't

Means that you are cancelling the strippers for the next party ?
Reply
#33

ntype Wrote:Means that you are cancelling the strippers for the next party ?

hell no! strippers make Mrs Bill horny!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)