Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

There's a full moon tonight
#1

I'm gonna go howl at it.

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#2

Nude ?????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Pics?

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#4

Pics?

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Nude ?????

Mebbe...


And no pics........yet......:Zipit:

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#6

:$ That was my informal way of requesting 2 pics

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#7

No need. You already look like werewolf.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#8

SporK Wrote:No need. You already look like werewolf.

-SporK

heehee Sprok is teh funney

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#9

Mandy Wrote:heehee Sprok is teh funney

Sprok is teh homosexural failed author.

-Reality

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#10

SupperMan Wrote:Sprok is teh homosexural failed author.

-Reality

Sprok is the loser living in his Grandma's basement.

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#11

SupperMan Wrote:Sprok is teh homosexural failed author.

-Reality

I was abbout to say he can join ranks with Leu....

But Leu atleast gets his novells rejected ...

SoreP doesn't even get that far.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

SporK Wrote:No need. You already look like werewolf.

-SporK


:loool:

Oh damn...
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote::loool:

Oh damn...

I thought that was the point of howling at it. I already have the right look. :lol2:

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]I'm not a retard.
But I play one on the interwebby[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#14

Mandy Wrote:Sprok is the loser living in his Grandma's basement.

C'mon now, that's just mean-spirited :S

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:I was abbout to say he can join ranks with Leu....

But Leu atleast gets his novells rejected ...

SoreP doesn't even get that far.....

"That far" how? As an author or a homersexual?

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#16

SupperMan Wrote:C'mon now, that's just mean-spirited :S

STFU and post a recipe!
Reply
#17

SupperMan Wrote:"That far" how? As an author or a homersexual?

As a homo he's full grown.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

SupperMan Wrote:Sprok is teh homosexural failed author.

-Reality

Hey Raiden,

It must be a sad time when you're asking a fat pregnant ugly woman to send you pics? Build any pools lately?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#19

Blondie Wrote:STFU and post a recipe!

Show me your tits and I'll make you a PB&J...















... I'll even cut the crusts off.

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:As a homo he's full grown.

I feel better knowing that he's "seasoned".

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)