Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SMACKOFF Contestants, Please Start Your Smacking
#1

We're all waiting for you. Go!
Reply
#2

go stick a tennis ball in yer holes
Reply
#3

rekcufssa Wrote:go stick a tennis ball in yer holes

Good idea, thanks!
Reply
#4

don't forget your mouth
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:We're all waiting for you.

I'm not.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Sure.


Who is Jaymac?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Sure.


Who is Jaymac?
PM me your login and I'll run that fucker like only Flumper can do. Thanks.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:PM me your login and I'll run that fucker like only Flumper can do. Thanks.


Good idea the support group needs more members, Shad and CT are getting lonely.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:PM me your login and I'll run that fucker like only Flumper can do. Thanks.

0-2

'nuff said.
Reply
#10

Raiden Wrote:0-2

'nuff said.
>_>
Reply
#11

[Image: sleeping%203.jpg]
Reply
#12

[Image: sleeping%202.jpg]
Reply
#13

yeah, fuck this shit.
Reply
#14

Next time no way do they get 24 hours. They'll get like four. Fuckers.
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Next time no way do they get 24 hours. They'll get like four. Fuckers.
[Image: 05KGA.jpg]
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: 05KGA.jpg]


Hey! You're the dood posting snoozing pics. Loser.
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hey! You're the dood posting snoozing pics. Loser.

But I stepped up to the plate. Twice.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:But I stepped up to the plate. Twice.

As did I. But you outted me so fuck off. Loser.
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:As did I. But you outted me so fuck off. Loser.

:lool: It was a guess.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Next time no way do they get 24 hours. They'll get like four. Fuckers.
I'm building up my mojo as we speak.

:beer:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Smackoff
Banana
Last Post by leeman
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-16-2008, 01:11 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)