Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bill's smack off picks.
#21

flump tuesday morning:

[Image: RedAss.jpg]
Reply
#22

SizeMatters Wrote:I always got more bitches than you, it's just now you know about it.

this is true, but you're being far too literal.
Reply
#23

my bad. forgot where I was. I'm having a rougher morning than flumpers bruised pooper

prolly
Reply
#24

I don't get it. This should have helped show the way to victory for one of us.
I'm stumped there's a deadlock.



Dr. Lecter Wrote:(Not pictured: Hamburger)


[Image: darfur-starving-girl-2004-IRIN%20Claire%20McEvoy.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#25

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I don't get it. This should have helped show the way to victory for one of us.
I'm stumped there's a deadlock.

the voting stands at 3/2 either way. I need the other two judges to show the fuck up to put it to rest.
Reply
#26

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I don't get it. This should have helped show the way to victory for one of us.
I'm stumped there's a deadlock.

The 'owned' picture I posted at the end easily shows that I owned Dr. lecter. There is no dispute. VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)