Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

RACK Clay
#1

Your thread has caused multiple melts, ill will and multiple threats of internet warfare against CF.

Well done!
Reply
#2

Rack!
Reply
#3

Gotta hand it to him. He has definitly been camped out in many domes today.
Reply
#4

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Gotta hand it to him. He has definitly been camped out in many domes today.



He's not camped out in mine, but he could definitely call BOD3 on my RACK.
Reply
#5

K.C Wrote:He's not camped out in mine, but he could definitely call BOD3 on my RACK.
I knew I'd fuck it up if I tried to use two in one sentence.
Reply
#6

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:I knew I'd fuck it up if I tried to use two in one sentence.


Can I be all up in your domes? SRO. :wub:
Reply
#7

K.C Wrote:Can I be all up in your domes? SRO. :wub:
Or, can you fuck up your troll and not be able to bring it back?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Or, can you fuck up your troll and not be able to bring it back?



Who's a troll? I'm certainly not.
Reply
#9

K.C Wrote:Can I be all up in your domes? SRO. :wub:

you have a long way to go
keep plugging away, ya never know

ps/ if you keep using that slimie, you will never get there

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:you have a long way to go
keep plugging away, ya never know

ps/ if you keep using that slimie, you will never get there



I do so wish for the love and acceptance of the IT family. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Reply
#11

wrong bored, sorry

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

snarg Wrote:wrong bored, sorry



Board, shit stain. Board. Spelling smack isn't normally my style, but if you RUN a message BOARD, you should at least know how to spell it.
Reply
#13

K.C Wrote:Can I be all up in your domes? SRO. :wub:


Sorry, that space is occupied.
Reply
#14

K.C Wrote:Board, shit stain. Board. Spelling smack isn't normally my style, but if you RUN a message BOARD, you should at least know how to spell it.


PS- love the title.


:wub:
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:Sorry, that space is occupied.


Cunty, you're back! :wub: Please note that I was not talking to you. Thx.
Reply
#16

K.C Wrote:Cunty, you're back! :wub: Please note that I was not talking to you. Thx.


I see you missed me.


:wub:
Reply
#17

Who the fuck is K.C?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:Who the fuck is K.C?
Shhh!

He's hiding.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:Who the fuck is K.C?


Blondie's dome dweller. You want in? She's pretty easy.
Reply
#20

K.C Wrote:I'm a huge pussy who won't come out of hiding, evah!!!!




:blink:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
New Wine Rack
velvet_1
Last Post by guoxing
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by quint
05-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)