06-17-2006, 03:07 AM
Your thread has caused multiple melts, ill will and multiple threats of internet warfare against CF.
Well done!
Well done!
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Gotta hand it to him. He has definitly been camped out in many domes today.
K.C Wrote:He's not camped out in mine, but he could definitely call BOD3 on my RACK.I knew I'd fuck it up if I tried to use two in one sentence.
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:I knew I'd fuck it up if I tried to use two in one sentence.
K.C Wrote:Can I be all up in your domes? SRO. :wub:Or, can you fuck up your troll and not be able to bring it back?
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Or, can you fuck up your troll and not be able to bring it back?
K.C Wrote:Can I be all up in your domes? SRO. :wub:
snarg Wrote:you have a long way to go
keep plugging away, ya never know
ps/ if you keep using that slimie, you will never get there
snarg Wrote:wrong bored, sorry
K.C Wrote:Can I be all up in your domes? SRO. :wub:
K.C Wrote:Board, shit stain. Board. Spelling smack isn't normally my style, but if you RUN a message BOARD, you should at least know how to spell it.
Blondie Wrote:Sorry, that space is occupied.
K.C Wrote:Cunty, you're back! :wub: Please note that I was not talking to you. Thx.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:Who the fuck is K.C?Shhh!
TomFoolery Wrote:Who the fuck is K.C?
K.C Wrote:I'm a huge pussy who won't come out of hiding, evah!!!!