Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
great I bet on a person who's not in ... way to go .... :roll:
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Anhil8tor Wrote:what are you rambling about?
Nice edit ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
where did michman get all his money from?
Posts: 2,134
Threads: 298
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Hey, giant fucking retards, do you not think it would be more helpful if you provided some background info on these retards? I can pretty much say I don't know who the fuck most of these people are.
Here is what I got so far:
Foolery - Giant pussy, mildly retarded.
Bdubbs - who?
Your mums pimp - Australian.
Major Private - Banned from InsaneTrain.com by following in the words of teh Spork. Currently chief retard at ownster.com. Former military, possibily fat. Generally an imbecile.
Paddy - Who?
Jaymac - who?
G$Dawg - Apparently had meltdown via internet forum - scared for life and branded retarded. Nothing else is known.
Flumper - Found that website with those funny pictures?
Dr.Lecter - Memory says weak game, ass handed to several times by Spork. Possible Long Island native. Possible pedophile. Has picture around here somewhere with his ugly kid.
Ntype - Computer geek? Attends Star Trek conventions?
Jaymac - Don't we already have a Jaymac?
Bdubbs - See above
VitE - not much known. Possible weak smack.
Shadrach - who?
What? - What?
Nildo - Who?
Tommy - Who?
Martiniman - Who?
Lookout below - Who?
I don't know how the fuck the SporK got some vCash but it's time to flip it. Someone link smack skills/post info or else teh Spork will have to bet on McFlusterbag.
-Spork
Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.
-SPorK
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
This marks the first time I have seen Spork be funny. Baby rack?
Posts: 2,353
Threads: 129
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
If you bet on everyone you're bound to win something. Thanks for the show of support BEW.
ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.
I fear that.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
I bet 5k on every participant. Now put your money where your mouth is.
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
You need to remove
martiniman
Tommy
Paddy
Nildo.
You also need to remove what?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
For some reason I cannot collect my winnings in the vbookie. Help?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:For some reason I cannot collect my winnings in the vbookie. Help?
You're not supposed to collect ....!!!
8 Pays out the bets ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 2,353
Threads: 129
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Finally, the judges got it right.
ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.
I fear that.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2006, 09:44 PM by
Shadrach.)