Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dry spell?
#1

So I was wondering....

What's the longest you've ever been without sex?

And what's the longest you've been without during a relationship?
Reply
#2

17 years

6 weeks
Reply
#3

15 years

3 weeks (due to vacation)

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

OK smart asses.

How long have you been without AFTER you lost your virginity. Scared to answer, tom? :lool:
Reply
#5

currently going on a month, maybe longer, not sure, i've stopped counting or caring
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:Scared to answer, tom? :lool:
Nope. I think it was around a year, give or take a month.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

I was just kidding.

Mine is prolly around a year.

Then 6 weeks after I had a baby.
Reply
#8

I went two weeks just recently. I came home, grabbed the wife, dragged her up the steps and damn near raped her. I had Adam Ant's 'goody two shoes' playing in the background.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#9

9 months

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#10

thread sucks.
Reply
#11

Odysseus Wrote:9 months
and still going, by the looks of it i might be good to go around august september after everything heals

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#12

Odysseus Wrote:and still going, by the looks of it i might be good to go around august september after everything heals

you know you can still fuck her after she's knocked up, right?
Reply
#13

mmh I started as wanting to post like the others.

mmh dunno once I lost it I never really stopped, maybe 3 or 4 month while I was working hard to pass some lousy exam if I remember correctly.
Reply
#14

what? Wrote:you know you can still fuck her after she's knocked up, right?
yes, but she's afraid the baby is going to get hurt.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

Odysseus Wrote:yes, but she's afraid the baby is going to get hurt.

she's just stroking your ego :loool:
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:she's just stroking your ego :loool:
that's right, she is stroking.....

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#17

Odysseus Wrote:yes, but she's afraid the baby is going to get hurt.

Tell her the baby ain't birthing from her ass.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:Tell her the baby ain't birthing from her ass.
i ain't into packing fudge and neither is she. she ain't having it out her mouth.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#19

Sounds like a party.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

2 years


1 week

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
03-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Last Post by asshat
09-15-2004, 10:53 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-15-2004, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)