09-15-2004, 10:18 PM
How do you spell your name..... in Egyption?
09-15-2004, 10:29 PM
Is there a way to post the results to this site?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
09-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Sep 15 2004, 03:29 PMNot if you're lazy
Is there a way to post the results to this site?
[snapback]73861[/snapback]
09-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior@Sep 15 2004, 08:30 PM
Not if you're lazy
[snapback]73862[/snapback]
I would guess that you finally got some womb from one of the ugliest girls at Pitt, and that's why you're acting like your shit don't stink lately. I would guess that, but I don't think it happened so I won't.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
09-15-2004, 10:42 PM
I am lazy, why do you think I haven't posted it for me.
Asshole.
Asshole.
09-15-2004, 10:44 PM
I take this to read
If you suck my toes, the pussy is yours, If you bring the feathers, I'll toss my bikin in the hamper so you have great access to my gash. Too many tickles and I'll ink!
If you suck my toes, the pussy is yours, If you bring the feathers, I'll toss my bikin in the hamper so you have great access to my gash. Too many tickles and I'll ink!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Dry spell?
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Raiden
03-15-2006, 07:35 AM
03-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-15-2004, 08:59 PM
04-15-2004, 08:59 PM
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

