Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm gonna start me a Myspace Page. (nsfw)
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:[Image: 08a6172d.jpg]

sassylassy

aka

barbi

She shore has pertty teeth.
Reply
#22

Is she the one that has the husband in the military overseas?
Reply
#23

Shenanigans Wrote:She shore has pertty teeth.

Spoken like a true horse buyer ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

She should have ironed that jean jacket when she took it out of the dryer.
Reply
#25

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Is she the one that has the husband in the military overseas?

Ex?

We weren't able to find a "flumper" on MySpace.com
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:Ex?

We weren't able to find a "flumper" on MySpace.com

I added it to my flavorites but i don't really have a profile.
Reply
#27

leeman..

make an IT layout for this fool!
Reply
#28

someone create a troll here named coonass and use that prom picture as his avatar..

when the honies roll in... he'll be on the welcoming crew
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:someone create a troll here named coonass and use that prom picture as his avatar..

when the honies roll in... he'll be on the welcoming crew
Bird33?
Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:[Image: 08a6172d.jpg]

sassylassy

aka

barbi

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d=55354424
Reply
#31

PurpleHaze Wrote:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d=55354424


added....

I have tried to add 11 people.. lets see who will accept and come see us
Reply
#32

Anhil8tor Wrote:added....

I have tried to add 11 people.. lets see who will accept and come see us

I'll make the welcome troll at lunch.

Someone should make a profile at adult friend finder for IT.
Reply
#33

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Bird33?

Release my nutsack.Every other post of yours is about me.I notice you.Ok?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

PurpleHaze Wrote:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d=55354424

greeneyedchica69 at UJ. Do a search, she has nudie shotst there.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#35

how come all your friends are named Tom?
Reply
#36

SanDog Wrote:greeneyedchica69 at UJ. Do a search, she has nudie shotst there.

[Image: uselessjunk%7E1.gif]
[Image: uj.gif]
[Image: horsewanker%20%282%29.gif]
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: uselessjunk%7E1.gif]
[Image: uj.gif]
[Image: horsewanker%20%282%29.gif]

'Ronies!
Reply
#38

PurpleHaze Wrote:'Ronies!
I think you're phight.
Reply
#39

Was there a pic here?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

WoolyGoat Wrote:Was there a pic here?
There was in my post a few posts up. What the fuck happened?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)