05-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Not the ones on your tr00ls ...
one for me ....
one for me ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:I dig that about you honcho!
I've had two today alone. I've been here for about two years. One of you smart guys can do the math.
leeman Wrote:Uhmmm 4 ????
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
![[Image: ph.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/ph.jpg)
![[Image: baby.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/baby.jpg)
![[Image: av03.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/av03.jpg)
![[Image: g-bread2.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/g-bread2.jpg)
![[Image: ph_av01.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/ph_av01.jpg)
![[Image: av.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/av.jpg)
![[Image: purplehaze_brew_box.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/purplehaze_brew_box.jpg)
![[Image: go-fuck-yourself.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/go-fuck-yourself.jpg)
![[Image: fonkycat.gif]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/fonkycat.gif)
![[Image: P1010225.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/purple-haze1/P1010225.jpg)
leeman Wrote:one for me ....There you go Leeman, make that two.
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:15-20 or so. My favorite outside of the old school TF one was the Richard Dawson minorthreat tribute.