Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beau should be de-modded.
#1

he sucks, he's a pussy, he never posts here, nobody gives a fuck about him.

that is all

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

whats the point? this palce is dead in two weeks.



what? for admin 2006!
Reply
#3

He's a founding member.:roll:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:whats the point? this palce is dead in two weeks.



what? for admin 2006!

so for 2 weeks we have to deal with him showing up and abusing his powers? fuck him, i hope his kids die.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:so for 2 weeks we have to deal with him showing up and abusing his powers? fuck him, i hope his kids die.


holy shit man.. its the intraweb..
Reply
#6

The "wait till monday" thread was possibly the worst attempt at a troll job ever.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The "wait till monday" thread was possibly the worst attempt at a troll job ever.

I don't know what he expected to get out of it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:He's a founding member.:roll:

Hence the great material for his "back-in-the-day" type posts.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't know what he expected to get out of it.

I actually think he was serious. I think he really was going to go after you and Leeman pulled the plug on it. Now, Beau is pissed that he got overruled and he's gone.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:holy shit man.. its the intraweb..

no shit, thats why i said i hope his kids die...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I actually think he was serious. I think he really was going to go after you and Leeman pulled the plug on it. Now, Beau is pissed that he got overruled and he's gone.

I will leave to save their friendship.What the fuck did I do to him?Weres all this anger towards me coming from?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I will leave to save their friendship.What the fuck did I do to him?Weres all this anger towards me coming from?

I'm trying to buy this place. I hear there are other offers. I'll bet Beau won't be on the new mod/admin team.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm trying to buy this place. I hear there are other offers. I'll bet Beau won't be on the new mod/admin team.

we should pool our resources.
Reply
#14

CT280 Wrote:we should pool our resources.
Ha! My offer is "very tempting", or so I hear.
Reply
#15

Yes there are offers ....

I have said to them that I will consider over the weekend and anounce on Monday ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm trying to buy this place. I hear there are other offers. I'll bet Beau won't be on the new mod/admin team.

how much did you offer? you can PM me if you're not comfortable telling me on the board.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

leeman Wrote:Yes there are offers ....

I have said to them that I will consider over the weekend and anounce on Monday ...
I may increase mine before the week-end. A signing bonus, so to speak.
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:how much did you offer? you can PM me if you're not comfortable telling me on the board.
Are you this stupid?
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm trying to buy this place. I hear there are other offers. I'll bet Beau won't be on the new mod/admin team.

The price should start at around $700.I think a auction thread for this place would kick ass.

Beau thank you for being you, seriously.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Are you this stupid?

i was just curious...i don't doubt that there are a few people willing to pay for the upkeep of this board.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
01-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Last Post by Beau
01-22-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
05-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
05-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Hey Beau!
Vitamin E
Last Post by Beaucephus
03-07-2006, 05:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)