Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I was gonna post there for a week to recruit memebers.
Tommy's the only fukker that reads my shit. Now that he posts here, I'm gonna cut my losses and move home.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Not really a need to recruit there since most of them are here reading this shit registered or not.unless you can do testicle implants I fear your efforts will be wasted.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 548
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
I don't read any of your posts.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
how many WTF members could we get for one DirtE and one jar025?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Big game from Johan last night...
Posts: 672
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
I read a few, but then I forgot you had been entertaining and quit.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
mich, who's foot is that in your av?