Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clay.....
#1

.........now I am loving Right In Two. As good as The Pot and Rosetta Stoned.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:.........now I am loving Right In Two. As good as The Pot and Rosetta Stoned.

i'm having a really hard time not playing the fucking album over and over, i'm afraid i'm going to get burnt out...but i can't help myself. here goes round two for the morning.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I just make sure I'm stoned every other time. New experience and stuff.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I just make sure I'm stoned every other time. New experience and stuff.

yeah, thats what i did last night...and then i listened to it like 3 times in a row.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:.........now I am loving Right In Two. As good as The Pot and Rosetta Stoned.

brilliant tabla work

prolly
Reply
#6

"Jambi" is bad ass as well

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

SizeMatters Wrote:brilliant tabla work


Is that what it is?

Fuck.
Reply
#8

can someone pm?
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:can someone pm?

Join in. Then you won't have to be jealous.

Fuck.
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Is that what it is?


is what what what is? those are tablas that you here, yes. I think its quality work. Dannys teacher is one of the best in the world.

prolly
Reply
#11

SizeMatters Wrote:is what what what is? those are tablas that you here, yes. I think its quality work. Dannys teacher is one of the best in the world.

I couldnt figure out what the hell it was. I was trying to noodle it out on the guitar last night and was getting frustrated as hell because it was damn near imposible to move my hand fast enough to make it happen.



FTFY waiting to happen there kids.

Fuck.
Reply
#12

also I think Justin plays a Wal bass. some of those metal reverb sounds you hear can't be duplicated without a Wal.


I wonder if we're talking about the same part of the song. you've seen Tool live?

prolly
Reply
#13

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Join in. Then you won't have to be jealous.

I need a PM for the DL on the info
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:I need a PM for the DL on the info

Oh my bad. Just a sec.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)