Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hurricane Katrina
#1

I don't think it happened. I think it's a conspiracy. Discuss.
Reply
#2

You're fukked in the head.
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:You're fukked in the head.
Start your own thread ><
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:Start your own thread ><

I cryed my eyes out last night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition - After the Storm. If Katrina didn't happen, I just got trolled by ABC.Sad(
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:I cryed my eyes out last night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition - After the Storm. If Katrina didn't happen, I just got trolled by ABC.Sad(

That would give them supremo BODE.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:I cryed my eyes out last night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition - After the Storm. If Katrina didn't happen, I just got trolled by ABC.Sad(

I can't watch that anymore. Lil' Dog called me a pussy for crying.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:I cryed my eyes out last night watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition - After the Storm. If Katrina didn't happen, I just got trolled by ABC.Sad(


you should get together with 8 and sandoggy and cry in a few pbr's
Cry ....... Cry ....... Cry
VE ....... 8 ....... SDog

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:you should get together with 8 and sandoggy and cry in a few pbr's
Cry ....... Cry ....... Cry
VE ....... 8 ....... SDog


8 doesn't drink cheap beer. But SanDog and VitE would make excellent beer cryers.
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:you should get together with 8 and sandoggy and cry in a few pbr's
Cry ....... Cry ....... Cry
VE ....... 8 ....... SDog


8 doesn't drink cheap beer. But SanDog and VitE would make excellent beer cryers.
Reply
#10

Fags.
Reply
#11

Mickelsons winning another green jacket.Tigers looking weak.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Mickelsons winning another green jacket.Tigers looking weak.

I think his dad on the verge of death is getting to him. It could have gone the other way, given him motivation, but I think it is draining him.

Hefty is a good champion, plus a San Diego boy, so I wish him well.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:I think his dad on the verge of death is getting to him. It could have gone the other way, given him motivation, but I think it is draining him.

Hefty is a good champion, plus a San Diego boy, so I wish him well.

Tigers dad was sick last masters too.He's not out of it yet but I think he's a little distracted as well.Micklesona seems like a nice guy, a little to country club for me but the one thing I heard that was cool about him was that he bet $10000 on the Ravens back in 2000? when they won the superbowl.The ravens werent favored to even win the division so he got great odds and won $250,000.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

i automatically hate doods with bitch tits

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Tigers dad was sick last masters too.He's not out of it yet but I think he's a little distracted as well.Micklesona seems like a nice guy, a little to country club for me but the one thing I heard that was cool about him was that he bet $10000 on the Ravens back in 2000? when they won the superbowl.The ravens werent favored to even win the division so he got great odds and won $250,000.

He has had cancer for a while now, but by all accounts he is about to die.
I remember that story about him betting on the Ravens. I hear most of these guys on the tour are pretty serious gamblers. No more so than most other regular golfers that I know, just bigger stakes....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:He has had cancer for a while now, but by all accounts he is about to die.
I remember that story about him betting on the Ravens. I hear most of these guys on the tour are pretty serious gamblers. No more so than most other regular golfers that I know, just bigger stakes....

I read that caddy book by the sports illustrated guy Rick Rielly and the craziest shit was how professional gamblers take pro golfers out to their local vegas course and bet them hundreds of thousands of dollars a match.The gamblers put vaseline on the face of their club which stops the ball from hooking or slicing because the ball doesnt spin off the club face.I think most pro sports have some type of gambling problem, theres to much free time and cash involved.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I read that caddy book by the sports illustrated guy Rick Rielly and the craziest shit was how professional gamblers take pro golfers out to their local vegas course and bet them hundreds of thousands of dollars a match.The gamblers put vaseline on the face of their club which stops the ball from hooking or slicing because the ball doesnt spin off the club face.I think most pro sports have some type of gambling problem, theres to much free time and cash involved.

I think it also has a lot to do with the type A personality traits most athletes, shit most rich people in general, have.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

Vitamin E Wrote:8 doesn't drink cheap beer. But SanDog and VitE would make excellent beer cryers.


1. see picture


Attached Files
.jpg 100_1604 (Large).JPG Size: 98.9 KB  Downloads: 6
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:1. see picture

You been blowing smoke in lil' dudes ear?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:You been blowing smoke in lil' dudes ear?


A little bit.. I think his mom drinking for 6 outta 9 months hurt...


actually for those that give a fuck it was about 3 hours after his bedtime.. my buddy had the superbowl party..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cLaY
08-30-2007, 02:04 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-02-2006, 12:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)