Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's fucking snowing
#1

Sometimes I really hate this place.

><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

WoolyGoat Wrote:Sometimes I really hate this place.

><


Boston is one of only a handful of citys to host an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team.

New York
Philladelphia
Chicago
Atlanta

Seatle - No
LA - No
Dallas - No
Miami - No
Reply
#3

its 85 and humid here
Reply
#4

I woke up to 2 inches of the white shit on the ground too.

it was like 74 degrees on sunday...><
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:its 85 and stupid here

Shouldn't you be looting?
Reply
#6

New England sucks weather wise.

50 and raining here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

The temperature swings this time of year kill me. 70s on Saturday, 30/40s today.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

rheumatoid arthritis?
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Shouldn't you be looting?


you are wearing my last nerve couillon
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:Boston is one of only a handful of citys to host an NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL team.

New York
Philladelphia
Chicago
Atlanta

Seatle - No
LA - No
Dallas - No
Miami - No

ya mean since the marlins became a triple a team?
Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

snarg Wrote:ya mean since the marlins became a triple a team?
Confusedcratch:

My bad I totally forgot about the Miami NHL franchise! Rolleyes

Florida Panthers are in Ft.Lauderdale

I did however, forget about Detroit. They're also a four team town.
Reply
#12

Q has a point...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:My bad I totally forgot about the Miami NHL franchise! Rolleyes

Florida Panthers are in Ft.Lauderdale

I did however, forget about Detroit. They're also a four team town.

i guess ny doesn't count either, then
there are no pro teams in nyc :blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by Blondie
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-20-2009, 03:53 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)