Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

FuckYoPost is Cramping Pretty Bad
#41

Blondie Wrote:Do you think if I dumbed it down and uglied up a little bit nobody would notice me?

VitaminE, this is just as bad...

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#42

Blondie Wrote:Do you think if I dumbed it down and uglied up a little bit nobody would notice me?


:roll:
Reply
#43

Serious question:

Why is every little tiff I have front page news? I don't give a fuck when other people are ripping eachother apart, so seriously, what's the big attraction? SRO.
Reply
#44

Blondie Wrote:Serious question:

Why is every little tiff I have front page news? I don't give a fuck when other people are ripping eachother apart, so seriously, what's the big attraction? SRO.

YOu take the internet seriously. We point and laugh.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#45

FuckYoPost Wrote:VitaminE, this is just as bad...

We are rockin' the same wave length, brother!
Reply
#46

Blondie Wrote:Serious question:

Why is every little tiff I have front page news? I don't give a fuck when other people are ripping eachother apart, so seriously, what's the big attraction? SRO.

Does this sound redundant to anyone else?
Reply
#47

Blondie Wrote:Serious question:

Why is every little tiff I have front page news? I don't give a fuck when other people are ripping eachother apart, so seriously, what's the big attraction? SRO.
Breaking News: This thread is about FuckYPost and his ubber dumb sheep Matt. Not you.
Reply
#48

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Breaking News: This thread is about FuckYPost and his ubber dumb sheep Matt. Not you.


Fuck that.
Reply
#49

Blondie Wrote:Fuck that.
Registering "that" trool in 5, 4, 3........
Reply
#50

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Registering "that" trool in 5, 4, 3........


Homie don't play that shit no more.
Reply
#51

Blondie Wrote:Homie don't play that shit no more.

fuck what?
Reply
#52

what? Wrote:fuck what?
that.
Reply
#53

what? Wrote:fuck what?

Pic?
Reply
#54

Blondie Wrote:Pic?

pm me your address and I'll mail it with a pair of worn boxers. if the doo-doo is in the front and the spooze is in the back, I don't know how that happened :mellow:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-31-2006, 06:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)