03-02-2006, 08:51 AM
got fucking ass raped tonight. I hate sports and stuff. I think I'll lay down from now on. Discuss.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Just smoke more pot. It kills most of the desire to ever do shit like that.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Wasnt hazy enough tonight to forget about this place. :roll:
Pong Wrote:Is your DB league played just like it's done in the movie?
Pong Wrote:But the game itself? You charge the center line for balls and the rules are the same?
Pong Wrote:Sweet. I've heard of adult kickball leagues too. The only thing left in retro-sports leagues is four square and T-Ball. Posibly a hopscotch league?
Pong Wrote:I rocked at kickball as a kid. Is it true you can run the bases with beer in hand?
BIRD33 Wrote:I think if you can say you're in an adult dodgeball and kickball league it qualifys you for a free hand gun and one bullet.:lool:
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool:
I hear the winners of the dodge ball league each get a new tether ball set.
minorthreat Wrote:got fucking ass raped tonight. I hate sports and stuff. I think I'll lay down from now on. Discuss.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:My experience.
The team with the less shitty sets of girls win. No matter how good the guys are, the crappy play of the ladies results in losses.
At least they're fun to look at.