Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ownster registration is now open.
#1

motherbitches!
Reply
#2

wgaf?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:wgaf?

This is your first warning, old man.

Also, welcome back to CA.
Reply
#4

thanks, ray
now that i'm here, i am wondering what took me so long

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Why ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

Wgaf?
Reply
#7

WgaflyingF?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Exactly. i can't wait to get thrown in jail because you fucks can't hang.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:Exactly. i can't wait to get thrown in jail because you fucks can't hang.

Werd! we'll get two or three posts in and they will jail us or ban our asses....

:fuckYou:
Reply
#10

or should I say..... Own us..... Don't make me laugh. Fucking pussies!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#11

IT allows spam?
Reply
#12

Pong Wrote:IT allows spam?

We almost allow anything to a point, nobody imposes their will here to make them feel like a big timer.Nice change of pace for you huh?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:We almost allow anything to a point, nobody imposes their will here to make them feel like a big timer.Nice change of pace for you huh?

Eh, as I'm sure you know CF talks about other boards and often posts their links. Never seen someone come in and start a membership drive. It'd probably be allowed and all the members would attack him/her.
Reply
#14

Pong Wrote:Eh, as I'm sure you know CF talks about other boards and often posts their links. Never seen someone come in and start a membership drive. It'd probably be allowed and all the members would attack him/her.


Go fuck yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Bird is so hard.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

leeman Wrote:Why ???

should be recruiting members for IT...Cool

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

Pong Wrote:Eh, as I'm sure you know CF talks about other boards and often posts their links. Never seen someone come in and start a membership drive. It'd probably be allowed and all the members would attack him/her.

good one

mostly they come here and kick their own asses
it is comical

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

stoney's tits are all over the place.
Reply
#19

What? A interweb girl showing titties? I'm there.

Sin,

UJ'er
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-18-2008, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)