Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Search Results for "Clay"
#1

nothing i haven't already read...thanks guys. i hate you.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

happy new year
we hate you as well.... :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

i broke both feet new years day skiing...fuck off

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

your credibility is suspect
show us the pix of the casts on your feet
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:your credibility is suspect
show us the pix of the casts on your feet
TIA

you're right...i did break both middle toes on both feet though. i suck at skiing and will never try it again. snoboarding looked much easier. denver is the shit.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

we are happy you are back
trust me on this one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:you're right...i did break both middle toes on both feet though. i suck at skiing and will never try it again. snoboarding looked much easier. denver is the shit.


Once you snowboard you will never ski again.
Reply
#8

Try watrer skiin ... Without skies ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

WTF is up with MT's avatar!?

I'm not sure how to react....I know who it is, but I'm not sure if it outta disrespect or what.
Reply
#10

boob shots with that checkered face would be $$$$...


think you could score some bill?
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:boob shots with that checkered face would be $$$$...


think you could score some bill?

na, I'm not on TT enough, might check with MT though.
Reply
#12

when one of you gets them post em here.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:na, I'm not on TT enough, might check with MT though.


K,

I'll let him know you'd like to see some.
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:K,

I'll let him know you'd like to see some.

MT posted this at TT

Minorthreat Wrote:Glad you are ok.

I'm hoping your vagina and breasts were unharmed?

Murdoch Riverside Wrote:
Minorthreat Wrote:Glad you are ok.

I'm hoping your vagina and breasts were unharmed?

I heard they had to amputate her vag.
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:you're right...i did break both middle toes on both feet though. i suck at skiing and will never try it again. snoboarding looked much easier. denver is the shit.
Welcome back.

You should move here.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

thanks this is about me, not monen

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:thanks this is about me, not monen

I hear you have a tighter ass.
Reply
#18

its true...

i taught my bitch how to play balck jack...she did better than me.

we also had lots of sex and stuff.

denver has a lot of pussy, i love it.

TD, ever been to the New York Pizza joint at 16th and Cali (i think)...its a little hole in the wall run by dudes who are $$$. they were jamming A Tribe Called Quest and Common while we dined it. It was the tits.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:we also had lots of sex and stuff.

With each other?
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:With each other?

50% of the time

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)