Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Purple Haze Called Me
#1

She had her baby this morning at about 6:30 a.m. She thought she was having braxton-hicks (sp?) contractions last night, but it turned out to be the real thing. Mom and baby are healthy and both recovering.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

RACK!

How'd she pull that off with Jon and shit?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Cool! Congrats to PH.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

Congrat's PH!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

Good thing she let her internet friends know she's ok.

Congrats to her!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Congrats to PH.

I hope she wasn't in labor when she called.
Reply
#7

Tom, please let her know we're all thinking of her and wishing her well.
Reply
#8

Man that's just great. Almost a Christmas baby. Just fantastic!!!!!! :d
Reply
#9

Do they know who the daddy is ....


or will Maurry find out?
Reply
#10

So PH is a real person?
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So PH is a real person?


Leus best troll ever!
Reply
#12

congrats ph !
[Image: flowe6.gif]

<edit>
damned antihotlinkers
Reply
#13

Congrats PH. I wonder if it looks like TF?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:Congrats PH. I wonder if it looks like TF?

:mellow:

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

Fuckin hammerhead, sick.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

Fucking pedophile. :|
Reply
#17

Sticky this theard' mods!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:Leus best troll ever!
Yeah, I gotta think that leu agreeing to get pregnant and actually delivering a baby is a clear winner. I want to change my vote for "trool of the year" to Leu and his fantastic performance as Purple Haze.
Reply
#19

YAY!! Yes, I too want to kknow how she managed to call you. :confused:
Reply
#20

congrats PH

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by PCM
07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-06-2007, 05:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)