Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

you guys are really boring me
#1

today. 'sup with that?
Reply
#2

My Penis hurts.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

SOP for me.
Reply
#4

I have been busy getting my company's books closed out for the year. We shut down today for Xmas and don't open back up until Jan 3. I also ran a few tards at UJ and helped Skulker find a thread he could post about "no more drama" in.
Reply
#5

in your absence, the suck has only increased
the bad days far outnumber the good ones at this point

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

*sigh* well, guess it's par for the course
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:My Penis hurts.
why?
Reply
#8

like my new sig line?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:like my new sig line?
that musta taken a while.....very fitting
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:like my new sig line?

I turned off people's sig lines because one of your fuckers has two guys banging a watermelon. You can only see that so many times before suffering severe psychological damage.
Reply
#11

HMMMMMM Wrote:I turned off people's sig lines because one of your fuckers has two guys banging a watermelon. You can only see that so many times before suffering severe psychological damage.
oh i disagree
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:today. 'sup with that?

oh ... for a second I thought that said "you guys are really boning me" and I got excited.
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:today. 'sup with that?


Can I lick you into a 7.4GHz spasm .....??????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:Can I lick you into a 7.4GHz spasm .....??????

who let the gimp go out ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-22-2021, 07:12 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)