Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Clay
#1

I am saddened to hear of your terminal illness. Please know that we are all here for you and will offer unconditional emotional support as you go through this very rough time.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#2

See, I'm so distraught that I posted the same message twice. Comfort me.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)