12-07-2005, 11:38 PM
I heard it was $$$ but I missed it.
BIRD33 Wrote:Tyra Banks has a huge ass now.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I totally meant to watch it, but forgot and watched SVU instead ><
BIRD33 Wrote:Tyra Banks has a huge ass now.She did have a bit of a belly...for a supermodel at least.
WoolyGoat Wrote:She did have a bit of a belly...for a supermodel at least.
Bill Wrote:I was gonna call you a homo but then I realized I was hanging curtains at the time when it came on....><Dude, Mariska Hargitay and that new detective are pretty freakin cute.
Bill Wrote:I was gonna call you a homo but then I realized I was hanging curtains at the time when it came on....><
![[Image: alles1.jpg]](http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fashion_beauty/images/alles1.jpg)
cLaY Wrote:who's this years cover girl? she's smokin'
Bill Wrote:I don't know I'm too busy cleaning up from when my cock convulsed from looking at Alessandra.
cLaY Wrote:I just pull my pants up and let it drip down my sack.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I watched the chic president show. it was a rerun. Oh, and I did 5th grade geometry.
Bill Wrote:I am not familar with this television show. Please provide details.You can't be serious.
I'm pretty sure is still wasn't as good as hot chicks parading around in skimpy bra's and panties.