Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

An Early Thanksgiving Wish...
#1

[Image: B0002EXGL4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

Happy Turkey day to those who celebrate....Confusedqueeze:

waiting up till midnight to see the snow arrive....:yay:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

It's lovely to see you, Fairie. A happy holiday season to you, girlfriend.
Reply
#3

thank you and god bless you :hug:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

happy turkey day, fairy
you are a lovely lady and i wish you well
blessings on you and your new baby

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Happy Thanksgiving Fairie.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#6

My family died becuase they were allergic to snow. I find this topic VERY offensive, and will see you in court if Satan doesn't tear you to the deepst pits of hell for what you've done, so you can burn for all of eternity in your lies.


Summary: Happy Thanksgiving!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

Happy turkey too !

ps : snow is due to come tomorrow here !
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:Happy turkey too !

ps : snow is due to come tomorrow here !

lol...it snowed to the south of us, to the north and west....but the inivisible shield was up and we saw not a flake..><

thanks to everyone...off to make the deviled eggs....:wub: and catch some more of the Thanksgiving Day Parades while finishing my coffee...:hug:
only a month left till the baby arrival.....maybe less spent some time in the hospital yesterday as a patient....was having some mild contractions....they say she looks ready and good to go. I'm not ready yet....but who ever is

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

Happy Thanksgiving. :$ Hope you have a great holiday season.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Michman Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving. :$ Hope you have a great holiday season.

:kiss: Confusedqueeze: to you too

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

Fairiedust Wrote:lol...it snowed to the south of us, to the north and west....but the inivisible shield was up and we saw not a flake..><

thanks to everyone...off to make the deviled eggs....:wub: and catch some more of the Thanksgiving Day Parades while finishing my coffee...:hug:
only a month left till the baby arrival.....maybe less spent some time in the hospital yesterday as a patient....was having some mild contractions....they say she looks ready and good to go. I'm not ready yet....but who ever is

Maybe you'll have an early holiday baby!
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Maybe you'll have an early holiday baby!

holiday baby sucks, they receive only one gift during the year.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-28-2007, 07:33 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Last Post by Michman
07-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
04-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2006, 08:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)