Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanksgiving game announced
#1

Dallas Cowboys at Philly Eagles


Lets all hope for snow!
Reply
#2

Detroit palys too dummy

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:Detroit palys too dummy


Barry Sanders is still retired right?
Reply
#4

thats going to be awesome.The NFL acts like it doesnt like guys like TO but never misses an opportunity to exploit them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:thats going to be awesome.The NFL acts like it doesnt like guys like TO but never misses an opportunity to exploit them.


I hope philly gets about 10" of fresh snow right before the game.. even money says Philly fan will be launching more snowballs than received E at his bachelor party.
Reply
#6

Where did you get this info? And why would that game be in Philly?

"For the third straight season, the National Football League's release of the regular-season playing schedule will be made into a two-hour television show on NFL Network's signature show, NFL Total Access. The show will air this Thursday, April 6, at 2 p.m. ET."

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

bump for 8

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/14266600.htm
Reply
#9

Isn't there a sports forum for this shit?
Reply
#10

I think BEW and I should team up and start talking about shopping, makeup, periods and boys.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/14266600.htm
You need to get your holidays straightened out, smaht guy.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:Isn't there a sports forum for this shit?


I hate sports forums. It's not like there's countless new threads here.
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:I hate sports forums. It's not like there's countless new threads here.

I know. I'm just talkin'.
Reply
#14

PurpleHaze Wrote:I know. I'm just talkin'.

Denver at KC on NFL network.
________ at Detroit

________ at Dallas
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:Denver at KC on NFL network.
________ at Detroit

________ at Dallas

I don't know what this means.
Reply
#16

That's it. I'm outta this thread. Carry on.
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:You need to get your holidays straightened out, smaht guy.


yeah I was too excited
Reply
#18

Maybe a mod should change the title of this thread.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

PurpleHaze Wrote:That's it. I'm outta this thread. Carry on.


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
what?, PurpleHaze, Anhil8tor, Bill


like there's shit else going on
Reply
#20

what? Wrote:Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
what?, PurpleHaze, Anhil8tor, Bill


like there's shit else going on


Dibs on PH!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)