Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your Supreme Being....
#21

ntype Wrote:AHah no need to work ?

Now I'm quite sure that you are some kind of vite's troll...

wait no you're not vite's troll


you're BlueEyedWoman troll !


Confusedcratch: I was thinkin ITC.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#22

Michman Wrote:Confusedcratch: I was thinkin ITC.

she's been banned from the interweb no ?
Reply
#23

ntype Wrote:dun worry I'm in a rather good mood today. After being down because of that chick I decided that I had a few things to settle in my life and that didn't included a full time GF for now.

I'm trying to out some kind of evoluted Troll, trolls here are like spam, VitE created some kind of "super-trolls".

soon they'll have their own life and stuff...it's quite frightening.

Hey I need a GF troll too is it possible. Just on that forum I don't want msn trolls and stuff.

Sweetie!!! come to Stockholm and I will introduce you to some real girls!!!
Reply
#24

Michman Wrote:Confusedcratch: I was thinkin ITC.


It´s me!! on the flesh....well....maybe not....how is life?
Reply
#25

ntype Wrote:she's been banned from the interweb no ?


I been banned, by whom and why?

:lool:
Reply
#26

Leemans_boss Wrote:Sweetie!!! come to Stockholm and I will introduce you to some real girls!!!

real girls broke my heart. I decided to have some time for myself to settle a few matters before buying one over the internet.
I've seen that all that russian chicks have Phd's and stuff. Intelligent chick is important and they look as some kind of playboy bunny as well.
$$$ I tell you.

Leemans_boss Wrote:I been banned, by whom and why?

:lool:

(I'm grouping the answers)

Good question, your isp is doing a shitty job been already 10 times that I request your account cancellation.

Damn this customer service you have.
Reply
#27

ntype Wrote:real girls broke my heart. I decided to have some time for myself to settle a few matters before buying one over the internet.
I've seen that all that russian chicks have Phd's and stuff. Intelligent chick is important and they look as some kind of playboy bunny as well.
$$$ I tell you.

Ok I guess we have to talk to the "boss" and get you a cyber gal...Cool

(I'm grouping the answers)

Good question, your isp is doing a shitty job been already 10 times that I request your account cancellation.

Damn this customer service you have.

I get the best customer service here....you should see....:wub:
Reply
#28

Leemans_boss Wrote:I get the best customer service here....you should see....:wub:

"pictures honcho naked with only a hood on this head and a vodka bottle in one hand.."


><

aehm. no sorry I planned to finish in some fight with you but I have that new login script I've done that needs to be tested in the reality.
Reply
#29

ntype Wrote:"pictures honcho naked with only a hood on this head and a vodka bottle in one hand.."


><

aehm. no sorry I planned to finish in some fight with you but I have that new login script I've done that needs to be tested in the reality.


Talk to Leeman....he will send the pictures....:loool:
Reply
#30

Leemans_boss Wrote:Talk to Leeman....he will send the pictures....:loool:

:drool: err wait no it's wrong smlimey

ps : that proposal to meet swedish chicks has been taken into account, but I suppose it was only a joke :broken: >_>
Reply
#31

ntype Wrote::drool: err wait no it's wrong smlimey

ps : that proposal to meet swedish chicks has been taken into account, but I suppose it was only a joke :broken: >_>


Not a joke...Swedish, American. French...etc...:hug:
Reply
#32

Leemans_boss Wrote:Not a joke...Swedish, American. French...etc...:hug:

sounds cool
Reply
#33

WTF is going on in here ..... ????? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#34

ntype Wrote:sounds cool

Cool
your are very welcome!!
Reply
#35

leeman Wrote:WTF is going on in here ..... ????? Huh
:*>

Leemans_boss Wrote:Cool
your are very welcome!!

I plan to send a few pm's to settle details and stuff. :wub:
Reply
#36

ntype Wrote::*>



I plan to send a few pm's to settle details and stuff. :wub:


It´s a "date"....:yay:
Reply
#37

leeman Wrote:WTF is going on in here ..... ????? Huh

tell ITC to send me some nude pics TIA

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#38

Leemans_boss Wrote:It´s a "date"....:yay:

hey do you want my head ripped off by honcho ?!?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)