Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your Supreme Being....
#1

Hello, I wanted, needed to share.....:LOL: what do you think??
Reply
#2

the chick in your av's face is beat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

she wants you, the way she's looking @you and she's all redish too, and small petting.

she wants the bone, looks nice. but you should change your look; right now you're looking like some kind of Kosovar.
Reply
#4

[QUOTE=ntype]she wants you, the way she's looking @you and she's all redish too, and small petting.

she wants the bone[/QUOTE

Of course I want him.....by the way....this is not Leeman.....
Reply
#5

she has man hands

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:she has man hands


Thanks!!!
Reply
#7

OMG...this is NOT Leeman......
Reply
#8

Leemans_boss Wrote:
ntype Wrote:she wants you, the way she's looking @you and she's all redish too, and small petting.

she wants the bone

Of course I want him.....by the way....this is not Leeman.....

>_> mmh ah damn too much work down here, anyhow tell honcho that he's looking like a kosovar on that pic.

ps : troll anyone ?
Reply
#9

You're Asian?
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:You're Asian?


As Asian as you!
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:>_> mmh ah damn too much work down here, anyhow tell honcho that he's looking like a kosovar on that pic.

ps : troll anyone ?

Troll???....you guys are no fun!
Reply
#12

Leemans_boss Wrote:Troll???....you guys are no fun!

we are funnier than a dozen of barrel of monkeys.

aren't you supposed to work right now ?
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:we are funnier than a dozen of barrel of monkeys.

aren't you supposed to work right now ?


[SIZE="4"]Hello!!! I am not Leeman!!!!!![/SIZE]
Reply
#14

Leemans_boss Wrote:[SIZE="4"]Hello!!! I am not Leeman!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]I KNOW[/SIZE]

but

question remains. Aren't you supposed to work right now ?

ps : take it easy :=p
Reply
#15

carefull....dont get hurt yelling like that.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:[SIZE="7"]I KNOW[/SIZE]

but

question remains. Aren't you supposed to work right now ?

ps : take it easy :=p


[SIZE="6"]LOL!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

How would you know if I am supossed to work now or ever???

I am taking it easy??:praise:
Reply
#17

Michman Wrote:carefull....dont get hurt yelling like that.


Hello Mitch, long time no see...how are you? :hug:
Reply
#18

Michman Wrote:carefull....dont get hurt yelling like that.

dun worry I'm in a rather good mood today. After being down because of that chick I decided that I had a few things to settle in my life and that didn't included a full time GF for now.

I'm trying to out some kind of evoluted Troll, trolls here are like spam, VitE created some kind of "super-trolls".

soon they'll have their own life and stuff...it's quite frightening.

Hey I need a GF troll too is it possible. Just on that forum I don't want msn trolls and stuff.
Reply
#19

Leemans_boss Wrote:Hello Mitch, long time no see...how are you? :hug:


Pretty good...How have you been stranger?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

Leemans_boss Wrote:[SIZE="6"]LOL!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

How would you know if I am supossed to work now or ever???

I am taking it easy??:praise:

AHah no need to work ?

Now I'm quite sure that you are some kind of vite's troll...

wait no you're not vite's troll


you're BlueEyedWoman troll !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)