Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
where is he heading??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
that's groovy.
I remember when Onterrio Smif was the local high school football hero.
Where is he now? Smoking a blunt somewhere.
Posts: 1,565
Threads: 128
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
Charlie Garner went to my high school.
I admit, I didn't remember his name and I have no idea what team he played for. I had to ask somebody.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Kelly Barstow went to my High School
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I played against Kenny Williams many times. He's the next Theo
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i live in the hometown of the greatest running back of all time.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Barry Sanders was from there?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 1,565
Threads: 128
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
Lorena Bobbitt went to my high school.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Michman Wrote:Barry Sanders was from there?
Born: July 16, 1968 in Wichita, Kansas
http://www.sportingnews.com/archives/sanders/
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I went to high school with brandon stokley..
top that!
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Michman Wrote:Do you party in front of his boyhood home?
Nope, his parents still live there. His dad is a mechanic who still works every day too. They're cool people, everyone here respects the family. Most people who live here have met if not Barry, someone in their family.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 2,884
Threads: 320
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation:
0
My home town is about 15 miles from where Curtis Enis went to high school.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
He will make a fine addition at Tailback U. Has Reggie Bush called to pass him the torch yet?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Michman Wrote:Kenny Williams > Brandon Stokley
Williams has a ring.
phil villapiano, raidahs
fucking animal
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton