Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

i'm thinking about buying...
#41

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Bill, considering the location you live, the type of people that live there, and the shit you usually talk about............this post is really fucking creepy.

I never said this happened in PA.
Reply
#42

Bill Wrote:I never said this happened in PA.


Amish chicks?Huh

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#43

Fairiedust Wrote:Amish chicks?Huh

not funny....this shit happened while I was still living in Florida.
Reply
#44

Bill Wrote:not funny....this shit happened while I was still living in Florida.


so grandma got her groove back :loool:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#45

Bill Wrote:ok here's the deal...Bill has never used or had someone else use any adult toys on any part of him..cept this one time this chick I'm gonna tell ya about used an egg on my taint and it only made me want to scratch my sack.....after my 1st divorce I went a little pussy crazy and ended up this chick who buy day was a legal assistant and by night organized adult "toy" parties....kinda like a tupperwear party.....I've used some shit on other chicks that have totally blown their mind....I feel like Dr. Ruth...here's how ya go about it.

1) Hard plastic sucks and it will hurt a chick so stick with gel objects.
2) start off small and forget about anything that vibrates.
3) don't ask permisson to use it...it kills the mood. but don't just wip it out and expect her to go for it.....slip it to her once you have her near the edge with your mouth.

if anybody makes it this far PM me and I'll hook you up with the next steps.


Is it normal for your students to be throwing up violently at this point?
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Is it normal for your students to be throwing up violently at this point?

only the close minded over 40 ones....you may be excused.
Reply
#47

Buy a kit Clay. You can get kits that have cock rings that will hold a small vibrator in them on the top of the ring. THen she gets the best of both worlds... your cock and the vibrator. Also the kits usually come with a small dildo and some other stuff. So check that out as a venue as well. They are around 50-300 bucks so find what suits you and your spouse best.
Reply
#48

Don Wrote:Buy a kit Clay. You can get kits that have cock rings that will hold a small vibrator in them on the top of the ring. THen she gets the best of both worlds... your cock and the vibrator. Also the kits usually come with a small dildo and some other stuff. So check that out as a venue as well. They are around 50-300 bucks so find what suits you and your spouse best.

if i was going to spend that much i'd pay another chick to fuck me.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#49

Don Wrote:Buy a kit Clay. You can get kits that have cock rings that will hold a small vibrator in them on the top of the ring. THen she gets the best of both worlds... your cock and the vibrator. Also the kits usually come with a small dildo and some other stuff. So check that out as a venue as well. They are around 50-300 bucks so find what suits you and your spouse best.

Im sure if she's only giving it up once a month she'll be thrilled when he breaks out a toolbox full of dildos.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

Don Wrote:Buy a kit Clay. THen she gets the best of both worlds... your cock and the vibrator.
Please don't tell me you wrote this.


I fucking hate this thread.
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:Im sure if she's only giving it up once a month she'll be thrilled when he breaks out a toolbox full of dildos.

Maybe she will give it to him more because at least he is thinking about her pleasure. Unlike when he makes love to me..... he is so selfish.
Reply
#52

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Please don't tell me you wrote this.


I fucking hate this thread.

I hate you so I guess we are even.
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:Im sure if she's only giving it up once a month she'll be thrilled when he breaks out a toolbox full of dildos.

Sigged.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#54

Fairiedust Wrote:so grandma got her groove back :loool:



yackety rack, don't talk back

good one, fairy, it had to be mentioned

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#55

cLaY Wrote:is this thread getting run because...

d. you feel sorry for me because i never get the pussy.
I warned you fucker, but noone listens to me!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#56

Jdub Wrote:I warned you fucker, but noone listens to me!!


but they do look at your theards, dicklicker

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#57

snarg Wrote:but they do look at your theards, dicklicker
I feel used

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#58

just remember yer a slut, born to be used
it will make it better

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#59

snarg Wrote:just remember yer a slut, born to be used
it will make it better
got it

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#60

stick with me, little grasshopper
soon your wife will be fucking you more than once a month

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2008, 06:49 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-27-2008, 07:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)