Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
...the wife a vibrator for me to use on her. if she's not down i'll probably use it on myself to massage my testicles and prostate. question...how might i best approach the prude bitch who is my wife on the subject of using a sex toy on her. serious responses only.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Eat a small one, shit it out and say "look what god gave us, can we keep it?"
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
get the rabbit I think its called..
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:get the rabbit I think its called..
he should start her off smaller, he's not trying to scare the girl i assume just thrill her...Go buy one like the guys recommended, don't ask permission......"Purse size" , portable, and waterproof...
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
hey why not rent one off of that site ninja posted the other day