09-30-2005, 05:16 PM
did ya'll miss me?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Gay for the stay?
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Details?
Bill Wrote:On how I got there or how it was while I was there.
cratch:apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Bill Wrote:On how I got there or how it was while I was there.The whole, long, drawn out story.
Bill Wrote:How I got there:
<snip>
...dood drag the pos out of the car through the window and "subdued" him....if you get my meaning...charges were dismissed on me and my new buddy matt for one reason alone....I don't know where It came from or what made me say it. but I told the dood this was a citizens arrest....end of story...
ntype Wrote:you are one of the dudes living in Texas right ?
Bill Wrote:....I don't know where It came from or what made me say it. but I told the dood this was a citizens arrest....end of story...
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:so what was the deal with the chick? was she kidnapped or just beaten by her b/f? And who remembered that you said it was a citizens arrest?
Bill Wrote:I wasn't ever told for sure....but me and my new buddy Matt got it figured it was a rape/kidnap...They said that 8 bystanders confirmed my account and that 5 of those heard me tell the dood it was a citizens arrest....it was a busy quickmart..
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:Nice work..seriously.
Bill Wrote:but me and my new buddy Matt