Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've spent most of the morning...
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Because men are right about marriage. Marriage is a prison.

Eh, any relationship with the wrong person is a prison. What about with the right person though? Don't you believe that it can be a great thing? Wahoo is really the most amazing guy to me...infinitely patient and understanding, my best friend, and he's not going to make me sign a pre-nup! :*>

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#22

paybacksare Wrote:Eh, any relationship with the wrong person is a prison. What about with the right person though? Don't you believe that it can be a great thing? Wahoo is really the most amazing guy to me...infinitely patient and understanding, my best friend, and he's not going to make me sign a pre-nup! :*>


Certainly a relationship with the right person is a wonderful thing and I've had that as well. I was only speaking to marriage and only speaking of myself. When I see a happily married couple it lifts my spirits, PBA.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Certainly a relationship with the right person is a wonderful thing and I've had that as well. I was only speaking to marriage and only speaking of myself. When I see a happily married couple it lifts my spirits, PBA.

I've highlighted the key word there....and that was her boyfliend, not her husband.
Reply
#24

Bill Wrote:I've highlighted the key word there....and that was her boyfliend, not her husband.


I know this, Krusty.
Reply
#25

sex, marriage, and happiness are too often expected to exist together. They can coexist and still be mutually exclusive.
Reply
#26

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I know this, Krusty.

I got your meaning, BEW.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#27

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:sex, marriage, and happiness are too often expected to exist together. They can coexist and still be mutually exclusive.


Appluase
Reply
#28

paybacksare Wrote:I got your meaning, BEW.


Thank god. Sometimes it's like being in a room full of Ntypes monkeys in here.
Reply
#29

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Thank god. Sometimes it's like being in a room full of Ntypes monkeys in here.

http://www.monkeybutt.com/
Reply
#30

Bill Wrote:http://www.monkeybutt.com/

[Image: MonkeyButt.gif]
Reply
#31

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:[Image: MonkeyButt.gif]

You should buy a case and sprinkle some on your frosted flakes every morning.
Reply
#32

Bill Wrote:You should buy a case and sprinkle some on your frosted flakes every morning.


You should buy a case of this and have it sent to me.


[Image: champagne.jpg]
Reply
#33

You gonna wait until after the marriage to tell him about the herpes? You can't hid those herpe meds forever.
Reply
#34

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You should buy a case of this and have it sent to me.


[Image: champagne.jpg]

I could send you some home made strawberry wine instead....3 months to go...
Reply
#35

Blondie Wrote:Are we all invited? Wink


I dunno but if I got an invite I'd certain dance at her wedding!
Reply
#36

Bill Wrote:I could send you some home made strawberry wine instead....3 months to go...


Home made strawberry wine????

What kind of drunk will it produce?

If any, IN.
Reply
#37

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I dunno but if I got an invite I'd certain dance at her wedding!


I can just imagine wahoo's face if I tried to invite any e-friends to the wedding.... :lol2:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#38

paybacksare Wrote:I can just imagine wahoo's face if I tried to invite any e-friends to the wedding.... :lol2:
I could troll your wedding as TomF and come wearing a helmet and hit on the drunk chics in the bathroom.
Reply
#39

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Home made strawberry wine????

What kind of drunk will it produce?

If any, IN.

according to the directions that came with the yeast it should be damn near like strawberry flavored moonshine.....
Reply
#40

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I could troll your wedding as TomF and come wearing a helmet and hit on the drunk chics in the bathroom.

Rack

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-16-2009, 07:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)