09-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Could we please end the inter-board drama. This is getting ridiculous.
the-elf Wrote:Choke on a cock. Thanks.
minorthreat Wrote:Wow! Great material.Big man now, huh? Admin. What you always wanted. And can't even figure out how to delete Clay's account. :lol:
snarg Wrote:how-ya-been-elfieGosh, did this thread unlock the fag closet?
the-elf Wrote:Gosh, did this thread unlock the trool closet?
snarg Wrote:..
snarg Wrote:..You're about as much fun as a swollen hemmorhoid.
the-elf Wrote:Big man now, huh? Admin. What you always wanted. And can't even figure out how to delete Clay's account. :lol:
the-elf Wrote:You're about as much fun as a swollen hemmorhoid.
minorthreat Wrote:Big man? No way. Do we honestly need another bullshit thread like this when you know as well as I do, nothing will ever fucking come of it?I am prepared to do whatever it takes.
the-elf Wrote:I am prepared to do whatever it takes.Yeah, nothing is ever going to change. Half the people here thrive on the drama it creates. They just pretend they don't.
the-elf Wrote:I am prepared to do whatever it takes.
minorthreat Wrote:Start the thread at UJ then. ThanksWe don't allow controversial threads or threads about IT over there. That just can't be done.
the-elf Wrote:We don't allow controversial threads or threads about IT over there. That just can't be done.
the-elf Wrote:We don't allow controversial threads or threads about IT over there. That just can't be done.