Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Nothing.Company car, company credit card.Is gas expensive?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i haven't done anything. i imagine by the time it hits $3 a gallon me and a buddy from work are going to start car pooling...i'm doing okay though.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have made no changes although I am considering a new daily driver. I am thing some sort of VW diesel in the 40 MPG range.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
No changes yet. I live a mile from work so I walk some days, but when I don't walk the "commute" isn't enough to use any gas really.
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Nothing! And I drive my personal car for a living.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
no issues yet thanks!
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
leucetios Wrote:No changes yet. I live a mile from work so I walk some days, but when I don't walk the "commute" isn't enough to use any gas really.
You live downtown Leu? I am headed up to Portland in September, we could grab a beer.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
leucetios Wrote:Nope, on the Eastside of I90. Let me know when you'll be in Portland and I'll drive down.
Actually in Hillsboro, but I will let you know.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Blondie Wrote:Lipstick.
I am glad you are going without now, my dick was starting to look like a rainbow.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
leucetios Wrote:Just West of Portland right?
Yep.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?