Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Dairy!
#61

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@May 12 2004, 03:13 PM
personally i dont think that was "UDDERBOY"

just saying&nbsp; <_<
I guess time will tell. I suppose you could be right, though. One has to question why he would all of a sudden show up.

Oh well. Who gives a fuck.
Reply
#62

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+May 12 2004, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ May 12 2004, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@May 12 2004, 03:13 PM
personally i dont think that was "UDDERBOY"

just saying&nbsp; <_<

Oh well. Who gives a fuck. [/b][/quote]
Wink Wink still made good reading though

top work fellas Big Grin

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#63

nemesis= one that inflicts retribution or vengeance. He thinks he's a god at UJ so that's why he used that name to come here. :angry:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#64

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@May 12 2004, 03:23 PM
nemesis= one that inflicts retribution or vengeance. He thinks he's a god at UJ so that's why he used that name to come here. :angry:
Actually, I was wondering why he named himself afer that crappy Star Trek film?? :p



You know I've seen that twice and I can't remember a thing about it? :blink:


'Guess it fits.
Reply
#65

Nemesis is from Missouri. I can verify that much. Go figure.
Reply
#66

Quote:Originally posted by halfasleep@May 12 2004, 03:23 PM

Actually, I was wondering why he named himself afer that crappy Star Trek film?? :p



You know I've seen that twice and I can't remember a thing about it? :blink:


'Guess it fits.

uhm... I can... uhm... doesn't.... isn't that the one where.... fuck it.. neither can I Confused
Reply
#67

I would be willing to bet he is over there lying his ass off saying he been out of town or some of his typicla bullshit like that. :lmao:
Reply
#68

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@May 12 2004, 10:11 PM
I would be willing to bet he is over there lying his ass off saying he been out of town or some of his typicla bullshit like that. :lmao:
you been lurking beau Wink

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#69

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad+May 12 2004, 03:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(britishlad @ May 12 2004, 03:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@May 12 2004, 10:11 PM
I would be willing to bet he is over there lying his ass off saying he been out of town or some of his typicla bullshit like that. :lmao:
you been lurking beau Wink [/b][/quote]
I can't lurk they banned my IP. I am just speculating on the lies the fuckstick is probably telling right now and how all those idiots are lapping it up like sweet wine. The IP is in Missouri for Nemesis. IT's him . I know the fucker doesn't have the integrity to tell the fucking truth. Thus, my specualtion.
Reply
#70

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus+May 12 2004, 10:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beaucephus @ May 12 2004, 10:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@May 12 2004, 03:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@May 12 2004, 10:11 PM
[b] I would be willing to bet he is over there lying his ass off saying he been out of town or some of his typicla bullshit like that. :lmao:
you been lurking beau Wink [/b]
I can't lurk they banned my IP. I am just speculating on the lies the fuckstick is probably telling right now and how all those idiots are lapping it up like sweet wine. The IP is in Missouri for Nemesis. IT's him . I know the fucker doesn't have the integrity to tell the fucking truth. Thus, my specualtion. [/b][/quote]
how ironic it is then that he is saying exactly that, allegedly he was out of town B)

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#71

Joined: Dec 20, 2002
Posts: 18426
Location: South
Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jwnewman, if you have something more on what you are talking about, post it. But I have no idea what you are talking about. I can honestly deny this, and you won't believe me - because you've been drinking the train Kool-Aid.

I've been out of town since Friday evening, so I don't know what's been going on.
_________________
'Tolerance' is justifying your own lack of courage to have morals.

When you take away standards, you are failing to deal with your own inadequacies.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#72

Quote:Originally posted by devious@May 12 2004, 03:29 PM
Joined: Dec 20, 2002
Posts: 18426
Location: South
Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:06 pm&nbsp; &nbsp; Post subject:&nbsp; &nbsp;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jwnewman, if you have something more on what you are talking about, post it. But I have no idea what you are talking about. I can honestly deny this, and you won't believe me - because you've been drinking the train Kool-Aid.

I've been out of town since Friday evening, so I don't know what's been going on.
_________________
'Tolerance' is justifying your own lack of courage to have morals.

When you take away standards, you are failing to deal with your own inadequacies.
Oh the current shock I am experiencing right now is almost unbearable. That dud really thinks he is smart doesn't he? LMAO I guessed that shit right off the bat. How I wish I could acces a proxy from here at work. It would be quite fun to watch his ass dance arund this one. LMAO
Reply
#73

Hi Dairy! Smile
Reply
#74

Sure have been a lot of guests viewing this thread. I would be willing to bet that "Guest Join" popup is anooying the fuck out of those Uj'er. too bad they are too chicken shit to join and respond in kind. :dev:
Reply
#75

the pop up is a bit annoying but not as annoying as your lame ass posts.I thought there was no push for memberships, this seems like a vain attempt. Too bad the poster you think is dairy is not actually him. Well at least you have something to talk about :argh:
Reply
#76

Allow me to assure you we have plenty to talk about regardless. Also, allow me to correct you on one thing. We love new members and want as many to come here as possible. We just don't provoke them to do anything like click ads to fill our pockets. So please tell me where and when we have said we were pushing for memberships. The IP is from Missouri. That's proof enough for me. If you want to believe his lies then hey that's cool. You have your head stuck so far his ass you couldn't tell the difference anyway. Which one are you anyway??? Or do you have the guts to say?????
Reply
#77

Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@May 13 2004, 01:21 PM
the pop up is a bit annoying but not as annoying as your lame ass posts.I thought there was no push for memberships, this seems like a vain attempt. Too bad the poster you think is dairy is not actually him. Well at least you have something to talk about :argh:
So YOU are dairy? That would be the only explanation for you knowing it isn't him--otherwise you're just speculating---no different than us.


If so, welcome Dairy. Kindly lick my ass.
Reply
#78

if you all were as smart as you think you are you would have asked yourself, why is he using the same avatar but a different name? and the only reason anyone from there has come here is because someone from IT keeps coming to UJ and accusing members of trying to disrupt your lovely little place. well no one has been trying to do that. as a matter of fact there has been no mention of IT for quite a while. We at UJ are perfectly happy with out you and don't need you to keep ourselves amused. I would say in closing that you should look amongst yourselves for the culprit. have a nice day. thanks
Reply
#79

Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@May 13 2004, 08:00 PM
if you all were as smart as you think you are you would have asked yourself, why is he using the same avatar but a different name? and the only reason anyone from there has come here is because someone from IT keeps coming to UJ and accusing members of trying to disrupt your lovely little place. well no one has been trying to do that. as a matter of fact there has been no mention of IT for quite a while. We at UJ are perfectly happy with out you and don't need you to keep ourselves amused. I would say in closing that you should look amongst yourselves for the culprit. have a nice day. thanks
I love you. Stay we'll have fun.
Reply
#80

Who is this fuck? I'll stomp him too.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Last Post by asshat
06-30-2005, 01:36 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Dairy?
Bill
Last Post by Bill
04-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Last Post by bdics ego
02-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post by Charon
01-25-2005, 10:53 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-22-2004, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)