Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC.
#1

I'm sorry for being mean to you. You are a good friend.

sin,
mt
Reply
#2

great thread. i see this one going far.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

TammyC Wrote:great thread. i see this one going far.


Unappreciative fuck.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Unappreciative fuck.

Lying fuck.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:Lying fuck.


This is terrible. I try to be nice. I sent you a picture of all 3 inches and this is what I get?
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:This is terrible. I try to be nice. I sent you a picture of all 3 inches and this is what I get?

fuck yes!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:fuck yes!


I wish an admin would delete this thread.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:I wish an admin would delete this thread.

yeah, well, i wish i was God and could delete that mental image of your tiny pecker out of my head.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

Hello.
Reply
#10

TammyC Wrote:yeah, well, i wish i was God and could delete that mental image of your tiny pecker out of my head.


You say that now.
Reply
#11

Gary T. Wrote:Hello.


S'up Gary?
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:S'up Gary?

Your UJ-induced post count, I see.
Reply
#13

Gary T. Wrote:Your UJ-induced post count, I see.


That GaryT, he has the cure for the daily blues.
Reply
#14

4000.00 points donated to minorthreat successfully!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#15

TammyC Wrote:great thread. i see this one going far.

47 weeks and still going strong!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)